sexy or nah

I just go home form work I when up the step then when to .my bathroom. To get ready for Trey to take me out I hope in the hot shower. Then. I came out And dry off and put on lotion And deodorant. On And put on a ain't No wifey crop top And some baby blue skinny jeans. And put in my jodrans. The oreos. Then I .pick up my phone And my purse. That. When my doorbell ring I open the door to see Trey Look at me up And down then lick his lips Hey Trey I said Hey u Look cute said Trey thax I said. U ready said Trey Yea I said then I shout the door And lock it And went to trey car. I said where are we going Trey said you well see I said k I ask how was his day .he said good And how bout u I said good then we had arrived .I had seen a table on a beach. I said what's this I said Trey said it for u And I And I want u to have fun. He said I said I like it. Trey said good. And come on before. The food get cold so I we walked to the table And start. To eat And. We had talk all night And told each there child Hood I said it getting a little Trey I have in the morning. Trey said k I said but I had much fun with u Trey so we got in the car to my house when we got there. I Got. Out of the car then Trey got out to so Trey walked me to my door And kiss my cheek And I said good night I'll call u .in the morning. Trey said k .then I kiss him on the cheek And went in the house. So Trey left And I when up the step to take a hot shower. And go to bed.