Deku your my baby part 6 ( Momo X Deku)

(Deku POV)
Momo and Jiro had left and me and Denki are just sitting here in awkward silence.  I break the ice and say " Denki we need to get out of here"  his eyes go wide and he says " Deku bro there crazy look what she did to you we cant get out of this ."  I force my broke arm to move towards him . He says " Deku stop your going to make it worse. " I'm starting to get mad and say " What are you a coward or a hero because right now your no hero." Denki looks at me shocked  by what he says then looks away from I and says "I'm a coward I help these demons get you because Jiro told me to and Momo said she'd give me money I'm a sellout weakling that cant save him self let alone help you ." I'm in shock from what he just said  . Then I yell at him " YOU GIVE UP THAT ESAY REALLY YOUR A PART OF UA CLASS 1 A SOME OF THE BEST HEROS IN TRAINING THERE IS AND YOUR TO SCARED TO FIGHT THEM YOU ADMIT TO BEING A COWARD WHEN YOU ARE A HERO I KNOWN IT NOW ITS TIME FOR US TO PUSH PASSED ARE LIMTS AND GO BEYOND PLUSE ULTRA AND GET OUT OF HERE YOU HEAR ME. " I see a spark of hope go off in Denki eyes before he asks " Ok do you have a plan " I smile and say " I have a idea we have to try to and thorw are weight and try to break the chain but it's kinda hard for me with my injuries so you have to do it first the help me." Denki looks at me  and says " Its not that best and probably will fail but I trust you. "

(Denki pov)
I thorw all my weight of the bed and keep pulling on the chains  hopeing for them to break but nothing is happening.  I keep this up for hours until its starts to crack . Its already dark out though so they could be back soon. After another half hour of pull my hand are free and I can move around. Now the hard part to help Deku I look at him and say "Sorry bro this will hurt and start to pull on him but then we hear the car pull in . Deku looks at me and says " Run get out of here leave me ." I say " No you helped I can leave you. " he then says " go or it will be hell for both of us "  I sigh and say good luck and jump out he window and start running. " Then I thought where do I go I'm the dumb ass of the class no one will believe me over a rich girl and hee best firend. So I ran into the woods to hide till I can think of something. 

(Momo POV)
I walked into the house everything was quiet and in oder so they must of fell asleep I put a finger over my lips to tell Jiro to keep down . Then we get to the door to my room. I open it and fine my baby into the floor and broken chains. I instantly knew what happened and walked over to my baby and got on top of him. I roughly grabbed his face and made him look in my eyes and asked " Where is your firend baby." He yell back at me "probably long gone away from this hell." Jiro runs out the door to go fine Denki and I slap Deku and tell him " You've been a bad boy lately  I dont know what to do with you maybe i should cram you into a dog cage would you like that or hang you by your wrist from the ceiling or I could punish you a special way." I lick his ear and he looks terrified. He manages to build the confidence to say " I'm not afraid of you Denki will come back and save me." I laugh and say " Oh my dearest pet he wont come back for you but I'm to tried to argue so we shall go to bed and tomorrow I'll punish you." I lift him up onto the bed as he squeals in pain . Then I open up my night stand and pull out a needle of what I call night night juice and inject him with it and then I lay down to go to bed.