Deku your my baby part 7 (Momo X Deku)

(Denki pov)
I'm still in the woods it feels like it been an hour and I know Jiro is after me . What should I do if I go back for Deku now I risk having to go two on one with Momo and Jiro. If I go back to the class and try to tell them they would write it off as me being dumb again. Kirishima and Sero are wrap around there finger thourgh money. So what can I do. I hear a stick crack near by and I know its Jiro so I bolt deeper into the woods . I find a tall tree and climb it for me to have a spot to sit and think. So what do I know right now. I know Jiro is after me . I know Momo is with Deku doing god knows what to him and I know I can't abandon Deku I have to help him like he helped me but how. I reach in my pocket for my phone and then remember that Jiro has it. So I'm stuck in the woods hiding from my crazy ass grilfirend while my firend is most likely getting tortured by his for helping me escape. I realize that I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place but all I know is that I need a place to hide for the night. So I look around and see Jiro is still in the woods bit not over near where I am. I climb down and boot for a cave I saw while in the tree. I get there and I sit down to catch my breath and I think to my self I will save Deku as soon as possible.

( time skip next day)

(Deku Pov)
I wake up still chained Momo still asleep next to me. I start to mentally prepare for what ever she about to do to me today. I just hope Denki is still safe. I then hear her bed room door open I look up hopeing to see a battle ready Denki but I just see a terid and pisses looking Jiro. She looks at me and say " I don't know what you said to get my  precious little pikachu to betray me liked that but all I know is that Momo better give you a Very big punishment for it." I just spit towards her and say " You disgust me ." She looked livid. She walked over to where Momo is sleep and woke her up " Jiro what's wrong did you not find Denki." Momo said as seeing her firemd while wakeing up. Jiro then said " No I didn't find him but that not why I woke you I woke you because you dam dog of a boy toy spit at me and he need his punishments to start now." I saw Momo sit up and look at me she looked more crazy than any villan I've ever saw. She then says " Then let the fun begin. " she continues  and say " OK so your last punishment I broke your arms and legs and since there not healed I can't do that again soooooo." She creates a whip. " Why don't I whip you till your begging for mercy." I look at her in fear and disgust . She then whips me hard and says " Stop judging me you are going to get what you earned. " Then she whiped me again and again and again for what felt like hours saying thing like you did this to yourself , this hurt me more than it hurts and so on. She did it till I was beg for mercy. Jiro was on the other side of the room sitting in a chair loving ever moment of it. Momo set the whip down once I begged enough then she created what looks like a dog cage just big enough that a human and fit in it but with like zero room. She then says " Since you want to be such a bad boy you can stay in there till me and Jiro get back with your little escaped firend that you just had to be the hero for . Now look where that got you. " she unlocked the chains form the bed posted and drags me into it lock the chains around the cage and locks it . Then they start heading for the door as they leave I say " You won't find him if he listen to me he would be long gone by now. " Jiro then walk over to the cage and looks me dead in the eyes and says " But he's a hero he wouldn't just leave a firend behind so he can't be to far." I hope that not true but deep inside I know it is and that scares me for his safety because with the knowledge of his quirk they have he would be able to land a hit on them let alone win a two on one fight. I really hope I just ran away went to the police something beside trying to come and save me alone.

(Denki Pov )
I wake up in the cave with only one thing on my mind to go save Deku.