Deku you are my baby part (Momo X Deku)

(Deku POV)
I woke up in a ungodly amount of pain. I'm still chained to Momos bed and I cant feel my arms at all. I try to sit up but that cause a pain to shout thourgh my body.  I let out a hearable whimper as I lay back down. I look up and she left the tv on and right now its playing Naruto . I think atleast I wont be board to death today while I cant move. Then a idea sparks in his brain.  He force on trying to move his arm it move a bit but it hurts like hell but that confirms my idea I'll wait till she leave her phone on the bed and try and call for help.

(Narrator POV)
Then the dout star to sleep into his mind as the hours past and the time for Momo to be here draws closer. 

(Deku POV)
What if the rest of the class is as spineless and as the three that help get me into this mess or what if Momo already has them wrapped around her finger. Then there the outcome that I get caught in the act then she'll for hurt me again and with this quirk suppressing chains I cant fight back. Then I hear a sound that I didn't want to hear the sound of the front door opening.  This could be my one shot it's now over never.  The door to the room I'm in opens and reveals Denki. I say " Oh my god you came here to save me I knew you had a spine in that body of yours." Before Denki could speak Jiro walk in and said " Not exactly see he here to keep you company while me and Momo go to a concert. " Then I take a closer look at Denki There a lack of hope in his eyes a collar around his neck with a leash attached that Jiro was holding.  " Denki go lay down next to Deku." Jiro said Denki listen and layed down . She the chained him up. Then Momo walked in with food for the both of us . She handed a plate to Jiro and she began to feed Denki. The Momo walked over to me and said " Ok open up . I didn't I refuse to eat. She grab my arm and squeezed in witch cause me so much pain then she said " I said open wide now be a good boy and open your mouth." I didn't and she squeezed it again.  Then Denki finally spoke and said " Deku I'm sorry for helping her with this but it's so much easier just to listen the only reason I'm here is because this is my little punishment for almost say Momo kidnapped you." Jiro the slapped him and said " Bad boy dont help him right not focus on me and eating your food." Denki nod and look away from my stubborn from.  Momo then punch my gut and I started cry. Momo then says " Eat now and be a good boy because right your being a really bad boy and bad boys need punishments do you want that." I get chills up and down my spine then open my mouth ahe start to feed me and then says " Good boy  will be off after your done eating we wont be back till late so you to can talk to each other but no planning escape or else ."   The fear of God got put into me by the look she gave me. I nod and then finish my food and then the girls get ready to leave.  Now the only thought in my head is me and Denki getting out of hear but will he help me is still up in the air.