Deku your my baby pt 8

(Denki pov)
I get up and walk out of the cave I was sleeping in and think. Ok Deku is still trapped there Momo is probably still watching him so I will just be me vs Jiro for me to get back there then I would have to fight Momo I can do this. No I can't what am I thinking they'd kick my ass I need help and I need it fast who would help me. Think Denki think who would help you save Deku. Bakugo no he would laugh at Deku and tell me to go fuck off. Hmm maybe I could get Ojiro to help me he may not be the storngest member of one a but he's a close firend of mine I think he'll help me . Yea I start to book it stirght for the dorm witch if I'm right is about a hour walk after I get out of theses woods

Time skip

(Third person pov)
Denki had made it back to the dorms but so have the girls they where sitting and waiting for him to show up here on the couch in the front room . Denki see them as he walk to Ojiros dorm know they can't do anything rash with all these people around Denki is also kinda shocked that they leaft Deku there alone witch made him worry about his firend and classmate even more. Once he made it to Ojiros room he knock on the door three times before it opens . Ojiro see Denki and say " What's up bro how you doing " Denki sighs and say " Not good could I please come in. Ojiro nods and let's him in. Denki then goes on and explains every that's has been happening to Ojiro and he looks shocked.

(Ojiro pov)
I sat there dumbfounded not know how to act he dosen't seem to be lieing to me and I haven't seen Deku in a while and I've been worried but Momo and Jiro doing something like that to some as storng as Deku and Denki what am I supposed to do I'm not that storng but I have to at least try to help right . Denki broke the awkward silence and said " Are you in or not because we have to get out of here asap and we can't use the front door so hurry and decide." Denki seems so scared I didn't know what to do I just open my window and said " Get on my back now." Denki nods and hops on my  then I jumped out my window catching myself with my tail on a lamp post and then I jumped off that and toke off running at a very fast rate. We make it out the UA gates  and I stop a cab .

(Third preson POV)
They get in the cab and head for Momos home and Jiro and Momo are not far behind know where they are heading and enjoying the chase

Time skip

The boys make it to the house first Ojiro knocks the door down and they bot run to where Denki remember where Momos room is and open the door.

(Deku pov )
The door open and I am ready to see the worse when I see Denki and Ojiro running in and looking around they spot me I probably look so helpless . Ojiro gasps and start to try and break the chains around the cage and the cage for some reson I still can't use my quirk.  I then hear Denki say " Hey Ojiro you done yet because we got company." There back there's no way they beat them so I open my mouth and say " Run don't be stupid run we are no match for them ." Denki smiles and say " No because heros wouldn't leave a firend behind." Then he sends electricity down the hall but it dose nothing to them . I then hear Momos quirk active and a few seconds later a loud bang rang thourgh the house and I see Denki on the ground holding his knee he was just shoot. I look at Ojiro who was frozen in shock and yelled "Run Ojiro run now" He didn't move no it's more like he couldn't move he was frozen in fear . They enter the room and point the gun at Ojiro and then pulls the trigger Ojiro barely made out the way coming to his senses.  He the trys to run and they and hit them with his tail. He hit them knocking Jiro down but Momo made knifes come out her body stabbing into his tail she then shot him in his leg. He was immobilized and couldn't do anything I watch them drag him out the room as Denki screamed for them to stop but his screams fell on deaf ears.