Part 4

The next day Kelly took Stella back to his and shown her around his apartment she was very quiet. Kelly ask her if she wanted anything to eat she said no and ask if she can lie down as she tired. Kelly said that fine and told her that him and some others from 51 put some money in and Brett and Gabby has brought her some clothes Stella thank you and that nice and she then went to her bedroom.

It had been a few hours since Stella went and had her lie down. Kelly check in on her and ask her if she wanted a take away she refuse at first but Kelly manage to get her to agree to a pizza. So Kelly order and Stella came out of the bedroom and ate with Kelly while watching an film.

After the film had finish Stella ask Kelly why is he helping her? Kelly told her cause every now and then people need help like you and maybe one day you will help me. Stella smiled and told him thank you again. Kelly ask why she keeps saying thank you and she replied cause nobody ever has treated me this nice. Kelly told everybody including you deserves to be treated nice. Kelly then ask Stella 'Can I ask you an question? 'Yes what is it?' 'When you was in the hospital I ask you if you was still with grant and you replied if you can call it that well do want to be him' Stella look down and said 'No I hate him but he won't let me go' 'if you don't want to be with him then he going to have to let you go' 'if only if it was that easy' ' so you reckon when he comes out he will try to find you?' 'He probably will after all I'm his wife' 'you don't have to be you can divorce him?' 'If I can afford a solicitor I could plus grant will never let me go' 'well I can help with that' 'I can't ask you of that' 'hey I want to' 'are you sure?' 'Of course I'm sure' 'there something you should know first Grant been in prison before only a couple of months but in that time I was getting close to someone Sam his name was he talk me into leaving Grant or trying to anyway I move in with Sam cause I had nowhere else to go well when Grant got out the first thing he did was track me down and he weren't happy so he trash the place and he started to give me an beating while calling me all the names under the sun just then Sam comes back and Grant went mad he grabbed some weapon and started beating Sam with it and he made me watch He then pulled me up of the floor and Grant threaten him and Sam told him to take me and for us both to get out so we both left Grant then told me that if I ever pulled an stunt like that again he will killed them in front of my eyes. So I can't be here when he does gets release cause he will find me I know he will' Stella broke down crying and Kelly hugged her tight telling her everything was going to be okay.