Part 12

Stella left Kelly standing there with Gabby standing behind him watching.

Gabby walked up to him ask what that was about Kelly told her it was nothing. Gabby wouldn't let it go and order him to his office and if he didn't she would tell Anna that Stella slap him. Kelly agreed and follow her to his office.

Gabby said 'well then explain then' Kelly took an deep breath and said 'I messed up  alright I need to find a way to sort it that all' 'mess up how?' 'I was round at Stella's fixing her tap and one thing led to another' 'don't tell me you slept with her?' 'Yes' 'Kelly what the hell you doing you about to get married do you still want to get married?' ' yes well I don't know anymore ever since Stella came back all  I can think about is Stella when I with her I have these feelings I haven't had before' 'are you telling me you love Stella what about Anna? 'I don't know I'm confused' 'have you spoke to Stella about it afterwards?' 'No I been avoiding Stella since we slept together' 'did Stella knew about Anna and you were getting married?' 'No I never mention it' 'That why she slap you then' 'yes I been an fool' ' yes you have been  but you need to to be honest with Anna and tell her the truth you also need to talk to Stella and you need to sort head out aswell'

Gabby left his office. Leaving Kelly in his office in his thoughts.