The Hills Have Eyes

"Drink your spicy slushy"

"Jesus!" Stevie exclaimed, walking into the bathroom before walking back out into the kitchen, "What'd you guys do that required the bathroom smelling like bath and body works?"

The two Jones men shared a look before looking at Stevie, "Are we not allowed to shower?"

The girl just shrugged before pouring coffee, "Just saying. You guys used practically every body wash and soap in the bathroom. Even the expensive one I got from Cheryl."

Of course, they weren't going to tell her the real reason for their bathroom smelling like bath and body works. That it was because Alice Cooper killed someone in her living room and hid the body and that they're scared someone would have found the body so they called Fp and Jughead which resulted in Fp going and destroying the body. Not a chance.

Stevie peered over her brother's shoulder to see a bunch of apartment's circled, "What's going on?"

"I was looking at a few places," Fp answered, "There's that building on Franklin and Sycamore."

Jughead ran his hand over his face as Stevie looked at her dad in disbelief, "Dad, there's living on the wrong side of the tracks and then there's living directly over the tracks."

"I'm a soda jerk at Pop's, Jughead. We're not gonna be moving into the Pembrooke." Fp hold them

"No. We're just moving to the part of town that wants nothing to do with us." Stevie stated, sarcasm in her voice

"Well," Jughead started, "We shouldn't have to move at all. No one in this trailer park should have to move. This is just Hiram Lodge's vendetta against us."

"Dad, he is planning something." Stevie said, "Something big and bad."

"I just have to figure out a different angle." Jughead continued

"Dad's thinking about moving to this side of town." Stevie told Sweet Pea, leaning on the locker next to his

"Jesus," Sweet Pea sighed, shutting his locker, "Why?"

"Because he doesn't know if we can get around the eviction notices," she stated, grabbing his hand, "I think he's just playing it safe, ya know? Wants to be careful incase we do get hauled on our asses."

Sweet Pea nodded as he led her into the student lounge where the Scooby Gang was.

"Just the serpent couple I was looking for." Veronica cheered, causing the two to stop in their tracks, approaching with caution, "Why?"

"I was just telling them about the little vacay this weekend and wanted to include you guys since you are now inner circle" She explained, "And since you two are always doing whatever you serpent's do, why not come with us?"