What Just Happened

{Now In The Moms Perspective}

"Mrs. Sellars, this is Jennifer Bean from the Children's Hospital in Savannah. I was calling to tell you that your daughter, Macy, has been rushed here due to a very serious accident with Josh Newberry, and a few others." I drop my phone. I should have never let her go. The tears fill up my eyes.

"What kind of accident. You must be mistaking, my daughters boyfriend is a great driver." I keep making up excuses.

"Mam, no one is the judge of that eighth now. From what we know, pulling into the mall they were hit by a tractor trailer. None of them are conscious, therefore we have no details. just please try to get here as soon as possible." then she hangs up.

I call my husband as soon as I calm myself down. He is on a business trip in Texas. He is gonna be so worried. His little girls life is in jeopardy.

"Hey honey." I start to cry."What is wrong? Why are you crying?" He ask me a soon as he hears me crying."Macy has been in a serious reck. I don't know what happened, they just called me from the children's hospital."

I hear him gasp.

"Oh my gosh! I can't leave, they won't let me." his voice cracks and he starts to tear up.

After I assure him I think everything will be ok, we are done talking.