[ 🅕︎🅘︎🅥︎🅔︎ ]

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Hoor, we don't have time for this. Sit over here." Dawood lost his cool at her stubborn demand giving her a pointy look. Sulking, she clenched her teeth together and sat down on the middle seat.

Apparently, since Hoor didn't have a passport so Dawood had called up his VLJ  which was on top of his office building right now. Since it was a small jet with fewer seats, there were only two window seats and one in the middle. One of the window seats had the luggage placed on it with all the important necessaties surrounding it having no space for a passenger, so Hoor's wanting eyes caught the left window seat. Dawood always sat on the window seat since he usually gets a headache during air travels and the views are a good distraction, plus he couldn't trust this jumpy girl to be sitting there knowing how excited she can get and causing a crash wouldn't be hard for her.

Therefore after having a short debate which ended up becoming an argument by Hoor, they sat on the respective seats and set off.

"Naraz ho gai ho kia?" He asked her after some time as she hadn't uttered a word for quite a while which was unlike her.

"Apko kia hai agar ho bhi jau tou?" She passed him a side glare, she had been looking straight ahead and nowhere else, sitting with folded arms. Gosh, she's furious. He gulped feeling bad, maybe he should've compromised again and let her sit by the window.

"Aise jaise khirki ke saath nahi bethein ge tou saansein atak jaein gi inki. Mai ne konsa neeche tap jana tha beth ke udhar, itni bhi jungli nahi hu ab mai. Bass nizara hi karna tha na...." She continued muttering under her breath, as Dawood's ears perked up upon finally hearing her rant.

He rubbed the tip of his nose with his finger, hiding the amused grin playing on his lips listening to her.

"Acha, we can switch when this stops for refuelling." Since their journey was eight hours long, and the jet could only travel for five hours straight with the fuel tank, they had to stop in the middle to refuel it. This offer made her turn to him with a raised brow, which fell back as a smile adorned her lips and she clapped her hands. "Theek hai!"

This still didn't stop her from popping her head forward to peek out of the window at the tiny looking houses, as Dawood remained attached to his seat looking at her amused self and listening to her commentary. Their was only her voice going around in the jet as his usually peaceful journey was turned into an entertaining one.

"Haye." She exclaimed while settling on the window seat as they had landed on their stop. Dawood came back with food, Mc'Donalds as Hoor wanted to try the burger again. Sighing, he took the middle seat passing the food to her.