☀︎︎ love o'clock ☀︎︎

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

"I'm starting to get jealous of your work now." The words left his mouth and Zuha wouldn't have ever believed in her lifetime that she'll get to hear this man say this to her ever. She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Karma." She stuck out her chin, giving him a proud look. Zuha had officially launched her fashion designs under her brand name after renewing her rejected ideas over and over again. Her designs were finally going to be show-cased in a modelling show hosted by a famous company. She was especially sponsored by the CEO, Abuzar Shoaib, who recognized her as a 'future talented designer' so why not be the first one to give her the golden opportunity, for which she was so very grateful. So now she was choosing her best designs.

"I didn't ignore you at home like this, though." He complained making her roll her eyes.

"You barely showed up at home, doctor Momin. My whole day would go like, why am I here? What am I doing here? This is not where I belong!" She dramatically exaggerated each question, holding up the design papers in her hand. He gave her a bored look so she continued.

"I was jealous of your patients because you gave them more time than me and that sometimes made me want to become a patient too." She cringed thinking back on the beginning days of their marriage.

"I mean, I did. Ussky baad saari jealousy nikal gai mery system sy." Putting up her hands, she shuddered at the memory. Then getting closer to her husband, she grabbed his nose and chuckled at his deadpanned expression.

"Good. I never hope to see you as one again. Ever." He said in all seriousness before leaning towards her face and just when she got distracted by the closeness, he snatched the papers from her hand and their usual tom & jerry fight begun.

Zuha ended up kicking him out of their room to work in peace, to later find him sleeping on the sofa in the hall. He was cradling the pillow, his long legs hanging over the edge of the sofa. She felt tad bit bad about kicking him out and didn't want to disturb his slumber. He looked extremely tired and peaceful.

The next day, she woke up early to prepare breakfast for him only to find him next to her on the bed, deep in dreamland, with a hand over her waist. After admiring him for some time, she got up to get ready and left after putting his breakfast in the microwave.

The hospital had now hired surgeons and it's financial position had improved, thus Momin didn't have to worry about going on shifts day or night. He only performed difficult surgeries now, not for the ER patients. So his shifts didn't follow a routine, only special schedule for when he had set the surgery dates for his patients. He had two surgeries in the afternoon so he could sleep through the morning.