I.L.Y (I Love You)

Third Story

I.L.Y (I Love You)

Inspired by The Rose's I.L.Y

(I really recommend you to listen to this song while reading this story so you can feel the feelings better)

Somewhere in a cafe, a man and a woman were sitting down face to face, not looking at each other. They lost in their own thoughts. Feeling awkward with the situation, but then the beautiful woman cleared her throat, clearing the lump that obviously made her nervous.

"Ehm, oppa, thank you for coming here." She said with a small smile on her face.

My mind feels a little hazy, When I hear your warm voice, Baby i'm falling for you

"........" the man still kept his silence, the only sound came out was when he drank his coffee. Not knowing what to do to break the silence, the woman rummaged to her purse and took out an envelope.

"Oppa, this is for you. I hope you'll come." She slide it to his side.

I love you our love is true, Hug me, As time goes by, I love you our love is true, Hug me, Don't let go of me

"............." The quite man still not talking, and only drinking his coffee while looking outside, as if there was no one in front of him.

"Thank you for all the memories. I hope you'll find someone much better than me." She sighed but understood his silence.

At the end of the day, I always see your eyes, When I'm with you, I pointlessly feel at ease

"............" The coffee felt quite bitter today, or was it just him?

"Ehm, well then, goodbye, Mino-Oppa." She stood up, bowed down, and walking away, walking away from his life forever and never going back and it was his fault. A little tear streamed down his cold face, the only expression he could afford even though his heart hurts so much.

I feel cold on the inside,But your warmth warms me up, Baby i'm falling for you

Mino could only looked at the back of the only one he truly loves. He saw how a man exited his car and smiled to the woman and she smiled back with a smile that used to be reserved only for him. A sad smile was appearing on his handsome face. He remembered those happier days when everything was okay, when they were still together. But it was all his fault that it became like this. If only he told her to wait, if only he didn't break her heart. Now, she was happy, but not with him.

I love you our love is true, Hug me, As time goes by, I love you our love is true, Hug me, Dont change