How Can I Love The Heartbreak You're The One I Love

First Story

"How Can I Love The Heartbreak You're The One I Love"

Inspired by a song from Akdong Musician (AKMU)

Blackpink Concert 2019

A sea of ​​pink ocean is seen at one of the stadiums in Japan. Thousands of people came to attend one of the famous Girl-group concerts from YG Entertainment agency,  BLACKPINK. The fans enthusiastically watched the performances of each BLACKPINK members who were very charming and beautiful on the stage.

Between the sea of ​​fans, there were two handsome men sitting in VIP chairs, staring focusely towards the stage, a proud smile on their face. Several times the people around them were made amazed by the small laughter that they emit every time members of BLACKPINK doing funny things during concert. Some fans who knew them also stole glances and occasionally pointed their camera and took pictures of them, thinking that usually not many celebrities attend other celebrities' concert, especially of the opposite gender.

"Mino, thank you for accompanying me here." one of the handsome man told a colleague beside him whom he forced to attend.

"It's okay. We came to cheer up our juniors right?" answered the younger man lightly.

"Yeah, but I'm uncomfortable seeing fans who recognise us." while occasionally smiling at each fan who was staring or waving their hand at both of them.

"hahaha, let them be, hyung. Just enjoy the performance." the younger main advised his friend with a small laughter, making everyone around him amazed by his visual.

That's right, the younger man is Song Mino, one of the member of other boy-group in YG Enternainment, called WINNER. He was forced to come by his older member, Kim Jinwoo, who was excitedly want to cheer up their juniors, BLACKPINK.

After a while enjoying the performance of the four BLACKPINK members, it was time to witness the amazing solo performance of each member. Lisa performed her amazing, energetic, and sexy dance, which makes the fans' mouths open. Then, the sweet voice of Rose, calming the heart of fans like an angel. Third performance by Jennie with her solo song, heated up the stadium and made it wild. And last but not least, it was time for Jisoo's performance. She came to the stage, looking like an angel, with a sweet white long dress, which accentuated her figures well.

"Blinks! Thank you for being here with us, cheering, singing, and dancing with us. I'm so happy to have this chance to meet you guys. Now, I would like to sing a song that was just released recently by my talented and amazing friends, AKMU. Don't forget to listen to their new album, ok? and I hope you'll also enjoy my performance."

"I purposefully take a few steps back, I look at you walking without me. There is a void beside you upon the gray road you look back. I knew just then that I can't leave you. No matter how many problems we face, it's easier to withstand, than breaking up."

Flashback starts

The roar of the wind hit the waves, crashing into the reef on the beach.

There were two lovebirds sitting on the sand, enjoying the beautiful changes of the evening sky.

"Do you love me?" the woman asked quietly to the man sitting next to her.

"Of course, Jisoo. How could I not?" Answering while putting his arm over his lover's shoulder.

"How much do you love me?" his lover asked mischievously, leaning her head to his shoulder.