Chapter 38 : Northern Takeover

Harbor of Kiel :

3rd P.O.V

On the docks of the harbor were several Ironblood girls. They were waiting for Bismarck to come as she called them there.

Some of the Shipgirls that were present were, before that, in a Mirror Sea that Ironblood somehow took control over, in the goal to ambush an Advisor-class Siren.

But that plan was canceled because of the ongoing situation with the Sirens. Instead, once Operation Siren has officially begun, they were called to come back to Kiel as they will have a role to play in the biggest joint operation they have ever done.

As for that Mirror Sea, it has been abandoned. Until Tester Beta was called by Charles in the Dreamworld. She decided to bring a part of the Dreamworld Sirens to that Mirror Sea and make them wait there until they get called by her, without no one knowing.

And now, here they are, talking while waiting for Bismarck to show up.

Z28 : So, why are we here ?

Peter Strasser : Well, Z28, it is time for us to do our part of the operation. After all, Bismarck told me to bring you here.

Z28 : Wow ! Is that true, Peter Strasser ?

Peter Strasser : Indeed. I hope you are all ready to fight. Are your planes ready, Weser ?

Weser : Yes, I am. Although it's hard to think I went from being a heavy cruiser to a light carrier. I wonder what will Hipper and Eugen think of it.

Z26 : Well, didn't Kaga went from being a battleship to an Aircraft Carrier ? And yet, Tosa still like her sister, and so does Amagi.

Weser : You're right, Z26. I forgot about that. Whether I am Seydlitz or Weser, my goal and family will stay the same.

Z25 : *low voice* Mr. Anchor, I know I have been chosen by Bismarck for this, but do you think I can do it ?

Prinz Heinrich : Hey ! Don't worry, Z25 ! We are all in this together ! Heck, just do your best and it will all go smoothly !

Z25 : Yes ! I can do it ! I have all all of you at my side, so I can help.

Leipzig : I will do my best as well...

Nürnberg : So am I.

Peter Strasser : Heinrich, although it's nice to see your optimism, I have to remind you that our time is not made for playing around.

Prinz Heinrich : Jeez, can't you just learn how to have fun once in a while ?

Peter Strasser : When this war will be over, we will have all the time to do that, but our time is better spent planning our next moves against the Sirens and the Creator.

Z24 : Why need plans when I, the Crimson Fiend, can vanquish them with my terrifying power ! Those seas will be painted red with their blood !

Z25 : Eek ! *hides behind Mr. Anchor*

??? : Really, Z24 ? Do I need to talk to Z23 again about your behavior ?

Everyone looked to see that Bismarck finally came, but not alone. Mainz, Roon and U-556 was with her as well.

Z24 : No ! I'm only stating the facts by describing how much power I wield !

Mainz : Please stop your act, Z24. It brings nothing of strategical value.

Z24 : Grrrrr !

Bismarck : Z24 ! Enough !

Z24 : Sorry, Kommandant.