Chapter 2 : Wrath of the God's envoy

50km away from Charles and the other Shipgirls current location, 2:14 P.M

??? P.O.V

I received a message from Le Malin requesting reinforcements because of Sirens menacing them as well as a supposedly shipboy, which is not possible in my opinion but I still have to verify those facts. I asked Algérie to accompany me to help defend them. But I will have to defend as well some girls from Iris Libre, claiming they put the combat on hold until they defeated the Siren fleet approaching them. I have no choice it seems, but it could be an opportunity to show to my sister how I progressed since Le Malin told me that Le Triomphant asked Richelieu for reinforcement and she will most likely come to see by herself that shipboy.

Algérie : Hey, Jean Bart, do you believe what Dunkerque and Le Malin said about the found ship being a boy ?

Jean Bart : You think I would believe something like that, then you're mistaken. However, I can't help but thinking it wasn't a joke due to how serious Dunkerque was about her report, which is why I have to see it for myself. Be ready to fight when we will see the sirens.

Algérie: Très bien ! Let us go then.

At the same moment, in the opposite direction of Jean Bart and at the same distance as her to (Y/N)'s location.

???2 P.O.V

As soon as I got the S.O.S signal from Le Triomphant, I started to go to the place where the supposedly shipboy was, saying Sirens are menacing him. As the leader of Iris Libre, I cannot permit that and asked Saint Louis to join me. I wonder if he was sent here by the will of God, and will help us end this war against the Sirens and even unite both Iris Libre and Vichiya Dominion. Our prayers have been answered and I cannot let it go to waste.

Saint Louis : What do you think about that story of a shipboy being here ?

Richelieu : It feels strange, but if it is God's answer for our prayers to end this war, then I don't mind.

Saint Louis : You're surely positive about that. What if he was evil ?

Richelieu: There's no way that God's envoy would be evil. He will be the one to spread the light, hope and dreams on this world while judging those who dare threaten our people.

Saint Louis : If you say so. But you know we have to fight alongside Vichiya Dominion against those Sirens, and I'm pretty sure Jean Bart will be here because of that Shipboy.

Richelieu : That could be an opportunity to see how well she has improved compared to the moment Iris Orthodoxy has been split in two. But I hope it won't be like that for long and we will become once again Iris Orthodoxy.

Saint Louis : If this is God's will, then I shall follow his orders. Let us hurry to their position to help them.

Richelieu: You're right. Let us go there.

Charles's location, 2:16 P.M

I can't believe she is right in front of me, that wretched girl that sunk me and killed my crew. I clenched my teeth while my hand became a fist while looking at her.

Charles : WASN'T IT ENOUGH TO DESTROY ME AS WELL AS KILLING MY CREW ?!?! AND NOW YOU DARE SHOW YOURSELF AGAIN AFTER THAT ?!?!

???3 : Fufufu~. You're so cute when you're angry, it's a shame I have to sink you for good this time as you are a threat to our plans.

Charles : It won't happen this time, because I shall sink you and your friends, Pig Face.

As I insulted her, her smirk disappeared as she started to glare menacingly at me, but it didn't affect me in the slightest because I was also doing one.