Chapter 37 : From Dream to Reality

Somewhere in Simulation #0, codenamed "Dreamworld :

3rd P.O.V

The Dreamworld, known as the Simulation #0, is a particular Simulation because of the notions such as space and time not existing at all.

Everything seems petrified between the non-moving waters and the floating islands, giving an eerie feeling and absolute silence.

But that was until a portal opened, with a figure coming out of it. The figure was none other than Executioner I : The Judge. He already went to that place before, but only in spirit as it was during that time he was in comatose after facing for the first time the Creator.

But this time, he came there with both body and soul. He looked around before asking his rigging to roar, which he did, breaking the everlasting silence whose reign was supreme.

At first, it did nothing, but a few minutes later, a few humanoid Sirens showed up, more precisely the Dreamworld Sirens that he met when he encountered Shinano and Editor.

The Sirens immediately recognized him and they approached him until they were close enough, and that was when they bow down to him.

Dreamworld Siren 82 : You came, Leader.

The Dreamworld Sirens were the only mass-produced Sirens that weren't under the control of the Creator. After they heard about Executioner, the one that would free the Sirens, and meeting him, the Dreamworld Sirens decided to swear allegiance to Executioner to help him in his task.

And they are already aware that he was at first the MNF Charles de Gaulle, so they follow him, even if he is in his human form.

Dreamworld Siren 924 : Do you need something, Leader ?

Executioner : I do. Bring everyone here for an important meeting.

Dreamworld Siren 315 : Why is that ?

Executioner : Let's say you're finally going to see some action.

The Dreamworld Sirens widen their eyes before nodding.

Dreamworld Siren 526 : That's good to hear. We will bring everyone else here.

The humanoid Sirens went in different directions to bring the rest of the Dreamworld Sirens back to Executioner's location.

(Timeskip given to you by our local California lover asking for Omitter's hand in marriage)

Still 3rd P.O.V

It has been a few minutes since the Dreamworld Sirens went away to bring everyone else. But they were quick as they all got to where Executioner was. They looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

Executioner : Before we start, I'm waiting for a few people to show up here. They are important as they have a role to play in the mission I'm gonna give you.

He looked at all the humanoid Sirens present here, while waiting for the people he needs to show up.