How to 2/2

So here reader we will learn how to use your powers and how to activate your abilities.
So let's began your journey after you have achieved or already have achieved your abilities.

1:
Now how do I control my powers to not try to cause any destruction?
Now here is how to control them to not cause destruction or hurt anyone.
You have to try not to feel any sort of anger or anything that may trigger your emotions and try to calm down.
You should only have to use your powers forcefully if you are in a bad situation.
(However I don't suggest getting powers that are uncontrollable because they can cause way more destruction that you cannot control and can possibly get someone hurt)

2:

Now reader I will tell you how to now get to real deal that you and me are here.
How do I activate your abilities, now here are some methods,
You would have to focus on your energy and presence. You can do this by meditation, after you can feel presence and use it anywhere. And try to also focus on strength mentally or physically to use your powers. By meditation, exercise, etc.

3:

Now where do I practice once I have achieved my abilities?
Now this depends on what type of power you have and how much destruction power it has.
If it's not really destructive like mind reading, you would have to at least either be alone unless if your power requires a person.
And try to start easy.
If your power is a medium destructive, like telekinesis. You would have to be somewhere big enough like a bedroom, you can use objects to use to help practice for your abilities.
If your power is a destructive power, like omnikinesis, I suggest go outside with big space to practice, if you cannot, you can try somewhere where it's windy/rainy I l'd go somewhere where there is not a lot of furniture or it's a big place.

Alright now that we have done here now we move in with a new page! <3