Types of powers

Ok now reader we now can pick, what types of abilities can I pick that you desire here.
This will be kind of a longer chapter trying to explain all types of powers because there is many.
Alright now let's start first.
Authors note: some of these might be short or shorter.

Element powers:

Now the first we encounter is element powers, like fire,water,weather, you get it.
Now element powers are powers that come from nature of all kind. That can manipulate the elements of nature like fire.
These are mostly called with a kinesis at the end or manipulation like aerokinesis.

Shapeshifters:

So here at the second which is probably the most common ability is shape shifting. We all know what shapeshifters are, they are beings that can go from one shape of the body to another.
That also includes mythical creatures and people.
Shape shifting how ever could come with risks when it comes to your own body with pain though.

Physic abilities:

Now this can go from all kinds of abilities like telekinesis or future reading etc.
But it is basically when you can move/interact without actual interaction or being able to see a vision of some sort of action before it's done.

Anime powers:

Ok your are probably wondering with the title, "why the heck did I include powers from anime?"
Well cause I also know some people want to manifest in some powers from well known anime's such as my hero academia.
Anyways we need to get to the real point here.
So what are there, to choose from,  there are quirks, stands, chakra, nen, devil fruits, what ever you'd like!
Authors note: ok so um idk if I will include all of it but I will try well known ones.

Invisibility:

So this one is something we all know, is when something turns transparent or non visible.
Now there is also a con to this just like shapeshifting is that if you really want to be non visible you would not have to wear clothes 😬
Alright now next.

Teleportation:

Now this one is a power that can transport you to another place to the other.
Without having to go physically,
Yeah I know this was short but here.

Magical girls:

Now this one is rather common on wattpad as I can see than YouTube or amino,
But basically magical girls are young people with magical abilities and transform to use their abilities to solve problems like sailor moon.
That use their powers as if it were a job like a hero.

Manipulation:

Now this one is others like elements or physic
powers. Rather this one is other types of manipulation like speed and time. Or even the mind,
Either way these were some mentions.
Now let's move on to the last.

Honorable mentions:
- super strength
- power mimicry
- wolf bloods
- flight with out wings

Alright reader now let's go on to the next for some methods for people to try out!