Methods

So here I will be here talking about some methods to try that you can choose from.

However there is one thing to know before you try,
Spells and subliminal's don't always work by themselves, subliminal's for manifestation will become your friends throughout your journey.

Alright let's begin,

Spells:

Now here are some spells you can use if you'd like to.
Credits to wolf girl on YouTube For the spells!

Here are all I can find for your desired powers.

Here are also know,
I suggest you repeat the spell or listen to spell boosters in the beginning and then you don't really need them later on.
Also drink a lot of water, it helps boost it.
Also listen to booster subliminal's for better results here are some,
Ps credits to J-dope magic shop on YouTube!

There are tons of others but wattpad just don't want to work.
Anyways let's go to the point.

Or you can also make your own spell, like type or write down what you desire in a poetic way but make it short at the same time.

Now we also have subliminal's that you can choose to use,

Now a lot of these are going to have to ask you to visualize your abilities and scenarios of you having your abilities.

Ok so if you also want to stop having results, I suggest listening to reset flush subs👍🏽

A/n: I forgot to add this but also check the affirmations and the YT channel and what thumbnails they have or titles cause it could be a trick to lure you and kids into something bad for you.

Alright now let's go on to the q&a if you guys have any questions about this, Now let's go.