25. You thought wrong

It's been forever... but thanks for reading!

Juniper

i sat in the front seat of Jasons car, arms crossed, knees up, brow furrowed. ''Can you stop petting me? I'm not a dog.''

Jason stoped stroking my head and put his hand back on the steering wheel, his smile so cocky i wanted to hurl myself from the car door and dive into the street, no matter how many bones i'd brake.

I felt completely stupid being seated where I was, and with each look he would flash me, each time his hand would graze my leg or shoulder, I gritted my teeth harder.

The boy let out a long sigh as he turned a corner, soon parking in a large driveway. My eyes hesitantly left my lap and I looked up, trying to keep my mouth from dropping open. ''you live in a mansion?'' i gawked, hopping out of the car and looking up at the three story endless seeming home before me.

''yes, my family is quite wealthy.'' he bragged, to which i only rolled my eyes.

''Uh huh.''

with that i jogged up to the porch, slowing down at one point to consider why I was practically running towards the house or my fate with the dude for that matter.

The boy was soon at my heels, as if he was worried I would pull out a stick of dynamite and throw it at one of the windows. ''psst. hey.'' he whispered, ''Be quiet. my parents are asleep, i don't need your noisy ass making a ruckus.''
You basically just gave me an escape plan here buddy.

i turned to him and grinned, raising an eyebrow. ''is that a challenge? because i could ruin things for you real quick.''

Jason took cautious steps towards me, like i was a ticking time bomb, just ready to explode.

''If you dare make a peep-''

''HEY!'' i yelled, interrupting him. ''YOUR WONDERFUL BOY IS MANIPULATING ME INTO FUCKING HIM! WANNA DO A QUCIK MEET AND GREET SO I KNOW HE'S NOT A VERGIN?!''

Jason practically screamed and clamped his hand over my mouth, to which i let out a muffled complaint.

''be quiet! stop being a punk for once in your life.'' with that he kicked over the door mat, his hand still muting me, and picked up a key, to which he unlocked the front door. After my mouth was free from his clammy palm, i stepped inside the house, the smell of fresh laundry hitting my nose.

Things become real once again. I'd managed to joke around the whole drive up, hiding my feelings with crude humor and self belittling jests. But I felt insecure being in that house in the end, so small, and trashy.

Huge frames showed off wonderful paintings, fancy furniture was littered throughout the polished wood flooring, large crystal light fixtures dangled from the ceilings, and they even had a colored TV, something that almost seemed unreal.

Standing in the seemingly ongoing house with my hand-me-down sweatpants and old bra, with my hair aloof and messy, my face dry after the tears I'd shed, I felt no more significant that a plastic bag.

Also not to add in account that the only reason I was here was to bang the son of the people who owned the place, no less have been pressured to do so because my friend was being threatened and I'd never had one until now.

A large staircase wound up in front of me, looking deceiving and evil, as if laughing as i stood before it.

Jason closed the door behind himself carefully. ''Right up the stairs.'' he whispered. ''That's where we'll go.''

i wiped the in-awe expression off my face as he walked in front of me, his large eyes glowing. ''You first.'' with one hand placed on the railing, he waited. i swallowed and obliged, giving him a small nod despite the fact that i didn't thank the dude for anything, nonetheless what had or would happen.