13. sexy boxers and a wink

Venus

Gym class. The last time I had been in this period Juniper had caught me staring at her like a five year old watching a plate of cookies.

I was pretty sure I would be doing the same thing again, half the time I didn't even realize I was anyway.

That's how me and Jackson had met, I'd been checking him out and he'd caught me, flirting so much it made me blush.

As I turned into the girls changing room, I kept my eyes down. Gym class was the only class me and juniper shared, and I could't decide if i wanted to avoid her, or take my excuse to see her.

after this morning she's seemed so much more hot? or should i say special?

i knelt down at my locker and began to turn the dial, counting the numbers in my head.

02,04,045. out of the corner if my eye i watched as someone approached, and I popped open my locker door.

''heyyoo.'' Junipers voice was soft, and cheery.

i smiled. turns out i don't have to do a thing, she came to me. ''hey.'' i said, looking up at the brunette.

she leaned on the lockers and smiled down at me, her light brown eyes gleaming. the white and green uniform we had to wear was in her hands, and she wore a black sports bra. and... light yellow boxers-with tigger on them.

the tiger smiled at me with perfect white square teeth, and even though i'd seen plenty of boxer underwear in my life, (yes, from the boy's i've dated) i couldn't help but think that Juniper pulled them off the best... no matter how strange it was that she wore them.

She slowly knelt down so we were face to face, and raised an eyebrow. ''your gonna want to take those off.'' she whispered.

i went red, looking around. ''what?'' i asked.

''the infants dangling from your ear holes, that's what.'' she said, bitting her lip and giving a brief laugh.

''oh! dang...'' i pulled my neatly folded clothes out of my locker and put them on my knee, reaching up to unhook the earrings.

''ah-ah-ah. i'll get 'em. they'll probably snag on your hair.'' Juniper said, reaching up with her thin fingers to unhook the things. she almost seemed the type to pull them straight down, put she was steady, and careful.

my breathing slowed with her hands so close to my cheek, and i could feel my heart thumping in my chest. once they were both unhooked she gave a wide mouthed grin and held them up to either side of her face, crossing her eyes.

''i'd look amazing with these things on, wouldn't i?'' she said, giggling. i reached up and grabbed both of them, blushing.

''i get it, their tacky.''

''no, no. i think you rock 'em.'' she blurted. ''and man, baby earrings, you could  start a new trend. i mean, this place needs it for god's sake.''

i yanked my top off and slid on my gym shirt. ''if we're talking about cool things, you got the most sexy boxers on in the whole world.'' i sneered.

if someone had said that to me, i would have gone red as a beet, but not Juniper. Instead, she rose back to her feet and turned around, walking a few steps away. at first i thought she was leaving, but her legs shot out, the toes of her shoes pointed forward.

She then thrust her head down so she was peering at me from in-between her legs, her frizzy hair in her face, as full as ever. ''like you were lookin' girly?'' she gave me devilish smirk, which made me cover my mouth to hide a laugh.