Forever Young Part 1

In 1994 there was a boy called harry styles he was a normal teen who went to high school he was the most popular kid until one day he was driving home from school in the rain and he was texting and he took his eyes of the road and got hit by a truck a few people saw what happened and rang the ambulance once harry got to the hospital he was in the worst state until his doctor Mr. louis Tomlinson saved him with his blood because no knew that louis was a vampire the next morning harry woke up not knowing where he was and not feeling himself that morning. Where the fuck am I and what is that smell its so good then someone walks in ahh good morning harry I see you have woken up yes where am I and what happened well you are in the hospital because you were in a car accident oh so you're my doctor yes my name is louis ok um louis can I ask you a crazy question sure harry I'm hungry and I don't want food I want something fresher ok ill see what I can do and don't worry harry its not crazy once louis leaves Harrys room he goes to one of the nurses and compels him to follow him to Harrys rom I'm back oh thank god um who's that this is your food ARE YOU CRAZY but you said you wanted something fresher so I did watch then louis compels the man to stand there and don't move then louis bites his neck and sucks some of his blood then he lets go and looks at harry.

Your turn harry WHAT trust me harry it will be over soon then harry gets off the bed and walks over to louis and the nurse go on then harry licks the nurses neck then he bites him then harry pushes the nurse to the wall and goes deeper with the bite HARRY STOP YOUR GONNA KILL HIM S.T.O.P then harry stops and backs away from the nurse and runs back to the bed and sits on it then louis sends the nurse away making him forget what just happened then he walks back into the room how did you do that how did you make me stop I was ready to rip his throat because harry there is this thing called sired bond  when a human dies with vampire blood in there system they become a vampire and then the 2 people are connected so I can help you when you feed and your emotions so I'm your puppet not exactly then harry suddenly thinks and says OMG YOUR A VAMPIRE and so am I OMG IM DEAD shh harry you need to be quiet sorry I'm just freaking out its ok harry you will be fine ok um louis can I ask you something sure how old are you I'm 378 years old omg how old you when you died I was born a vampire that's why they call us pure bloods oh ok.

Later that day harry got to leave the hospital and louis gave him a bag full of blood bags and told him not to feed on humans 2 days later it was Monday and harry had to go to school later with harry hey harry I got told you were in the hospital yea I was but im fine now oh good because zac is having a party and everyone is going and I was wondering if you would be my date sure hey your eyes are different did you get contacts um yea then harry runs to the bathroom and looks in the mirror and sees his eyes are red like blood oh shit the cannot be happening later at 6pm harry was about to leave when he hears the door bell who could that be then he opens the door louis hey what are you doing here well I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie oh that's sounds nice but I'm about to leave to go to a party so maybe next time then louis grabs Harrys arm um your not going to a party why not because harry a party for vampires is like an all you can eat buffet well I'm not like you I can control it ok goodbye louis 1 hour later with harry at the party drunk dancing around until he sees louis hiding in the bushes what are you doing here I came to check to see if you weren't feeding on anyone well you can clearly see no one is hurt and I'm fine then louis gives harry a glare no your not harry your drunk no im not then louis was about to say something till he hears someone call harrys name 'can harry come to the stage' oh shit I forgot I was singing tonight come with me you will love my song ok once they went inside they made there way to the back garden to where the stage was and where everyone was standing hey everyone this is a song that's so fun to sing its called WHAT THE HELL.

You say that I'm messing with your head All 'cause I was making out with your friend Love hurts whether it's right or wrong I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun You're on your knees Begging, "Please, stay with me" But, honestly I just need to be a little crazy All my life I've been good But now I'm thinking, "What the hell" All I want is to mess around And I don't really care about If you love me, if you hate me You can't save me, baby, baby All my life I've been good But, now what the hell What? What? What? What the hell? So, what if I go out on a million dates You never call or listen to me anyway I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play You're on your knees Begging, "Please, stay with me" But, honestly I just need to be a little crazy All my life I've been good But now I'm thinking, "What the hell" All I want is to mess around And I don't really care about If you love me, if you hate me You can't save me, baby, baby All my life I've been good But now, what the hell La la la la la la la la Whoa, whoa La la la la la la la la Whoa, whoa You say that I'm messing with your head, boy I like messing in your bed Yeah, I am messing with your head When I'm messing with you in bed All my life I've been good But now I'm thinking, "What the hell" All I want is to mess around And I don't really care about All my life I've been good But now I'm thinking, "What the hell" All I want is to mess around And I don't really care about If you love me, if you hate me You can't save me, baby, baby All my life I've been good But, now what the hell La la la la la la la la.