Nice To Meet You Part 1

In 2017 there was a show called X Factor and the judges this year are Simon Cowell , Louis Tomlinson and Demi Lovato and Robbie Williams while they were going though the auditions there was one boy who made Louis's head perk up hello the boy said hi what is your name um my name is harry styles oh ok and harry how old are you I'm 16 ok so tell me about you well I'm from holmes chapel Cheshire and I work in a bakery so you left school and gone to work there well I work there on Saturdays so what are you doing here today well Iv always wanted to audition  but I was to young ok so what are you going to sing ill do torn by Natalie Imbruglia.

I thought I saw a man brought to life He was warm, he came around like he was dignified He showed me what it was to cry Well you couldn't be that man that I adored You don't seem to know, or seem to care what your heart is for I don't know him anymore There's nothin' where he used to lie Our conversation has run dry That's what's goin' on  Nothing's fine, I'm torn I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn You're a little late I'm already torn So I guess the fortune teller's right Should have seen just what was there and not some holy light But you crawled beneath my veins and now I don't care, I have no luck I don't miss it all that much There's just so many things That I can't touch, I'm torn I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn You're a little late I'm already torn Torn There's nothing where he used to lie My inspiration has run dry That's what's goin' on Nothing's right, I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am ashamed Bound and broken on the floor You're a little late I'm already torn Torn Oh Oh yeah, oh yeah Oh yeah, oh yeah. 

After harry fished singing everyone started to cheer and clap then Simon put his hand in the air for the crowd to be quiet harry that was really good and with a bit of vocal coaching you could be brilliant thank you omg harry that was amazing i love that we could here you acapella and for 16 you have amazing voice thank you he says with a cute smile yea harry i really like you but i don't think that was the right song for you then some people in the audience shouts boo some one in the audience just shouted boo and i totally agree boo you know what i don't think they booed you loud enough then everyone shouted boo even harry while looking into Louis's eyes BOO ok and demi what did you think harry your cute and that song was amazing well done so are we going to vote Robbie  I'm going to say yes thank you and you louis well harry I think you were amazing so I'm going to say yes thank you demi I'm going to say yes thank you and harry you will be glad to hear that you have 4 yeses THANK YOU SO MUCH then harry walks off stage crying in a cool way while hugging his mum congrats harry thanks mum. 

A few days later it was the judges houses and harry was very nervous he really hoped he got louis or demi because he knows they will go easy on him but if he got Simon he would be crying every night because he's always mean so harry and a few other boys are standing in a pool house waiting for there mentor and then out of know where the doors open and louis walks in and all the boys run to him with harry running the fastest who's ready to win the X Factor US after 2 weeks of being in the competition harry and louis have been spending a lot of time together doing card games messing around then one night harry was late getting back at the contestants house because him and louis were practicing Harrys song for the live show so louis offered to give harry a lift back and harry agreed just before harry left the car louis pulled harry into a passionate kiss mm louis yes harry touch me where under my top louis giggled and put his hand under Harrys top while kissing him mm louis yes harry i need to go inside its late and i have a big day tomorrow ok see you bye.

5weeks later harry and louis are still going strong they have been sneaking around the whole time harry was in the competition now its Harrys last performance and he is very nerves he doesn't want to disappoint louis or any other of the judges so harry steps on stage and starts to sing somthing about the way you look tonight by elton john. 

There was a time I was everything and nothing all in one When you found me I was feeling like a cloud across the sun I need to tell you How you light up every second of the day But in the moonlight You just shine like a beacon on the bay And I can't explain But it's something about the way you look tonight Takes my breath away It's that feeling I get about you, deep inside And I can't describe But it's something about the way you look tonight Takes my breath away The way you look tonight With your smile You pull the deepest secrets from my heart In all honesty I'm speechless and I don't know where to start And I can't explain But it's something about the way you look tonight Oh, it takes my breath away It's that feeling I get about you, deep inside And I can't describe But it's something about the way you look tonight Takes my breath away The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight The way you look tonight (The way you look) the way you look tonight The way you look tonight.

Once harry finished his performance everyone stood up and clapped even louis giving him a big smile then Simon speaks well ,well ,well harry who knew 5 weeks ago you will still be here in the top 3 louis what did you think omg harry i am very proud of you, you are smart and hard working and wow your performance tonight covering a song by the legend Elton john well done Robbie harry wow your voice tonight was amazing and louis you thought  him well you know what harry i have a feeling you might win this competition demi omg harry from your first performance to now you have grown so much and more confident  in your self and the song tonight was fantastic then Dermot o Leary come on well harry how do you feel about the comments from the judges thank you so much glad you liked my performance i have really enjoyed it here thank you then Dermot says if you want harry to win call 0901 61 61 103 and for right now i give you harry styles later after the show harry runs to the bathroom and throws cold water on his face omg harry your in the final you can do this harry you need to win this for your self for your mum and for louis then louis walks though the door hey babe hey you were so cute up there thanks i think your going to win this you think yes then harry kisses louis and louis lifts harry on the sink and deepens the kiss by sticking his tongue in Harrys mouth mmm louis we need to get back out there to get the results ok. 

Later back on the stage with louis and harry Robbie and Cher , Hannah then Dermot o Leary come on Dermot o Leary come on in no particular order in 3rd place is Cher, Cher hugs Robbie and the other consistence and the winner of the x factor is HARRY STYLES omg harry hugs louis and he spins harry whispering in his ear you did it babe then harry hugs the other contestants and Robbie harry ill speak to you in a minute Hannah how are you feeling I'm ok and congrats harry and i have had the best time oh this show i made new friends and being here doing what i love is just fantastic give it up for the last time Hannah now harry how do you feel omg i have no words i cannot believe i just won the X Factor louis how are you feeling I'm feeling proud and harry you did brilliantly and breath because you just won the X Factor ok everyone for the last time ever our X Factor  winner of 2017 harry styles then harry starts to sing some of the same song he's just sang.

There was a time I was everything and nothing all in one When you found me I was feeling like a cloud across the sun I need to tell you How you light up every second of the day But in the moonlight You just shine like a beacon on the bay And I can't explain But it's something about the way you look tonight Takes my breath away It's that feeling I get about you, deep inside And I can't describe But it's something about the way you look tonight Takes my breath.