Chapter 6

Dess

"I really missed you Dess", CJ said parking the car and looking at me

"I really missed you Dess", CJ said parking the car and looking at me. "Yea I'm a lot to miss", I joked.

He looked at me with a serious expression. "I'm serious Destiny. I thought about you everyday", he said placing a hand on my thigh.
Oop he used my government name . He fr fr.
I felt a lump in my throat and my stomach started to twist.

My feelings for CJ never left. If anything they got stronger when I seen him again. I was so happy I didn't have to wait 2 extra years.

"I- I missed you too", I managed to get out. He smiled at me. "I wish things could've ended differently with us", I muttered.

"Who says they ended", he said raising a brow. I didn't respond, I just looked at him with a confused expression. He sighed. "Destiny things didn't work the first time I know, we both had our faults. But I can't deny the fact that you the love of my life. I'm willing to go to war for you ma. I want us to be something".

My jaw dropped.

Did he just pour his heart out? Bitch hell yeah he did .

"CJ...I want to work it out again too. Ian gon never stop loving you. And I don't wanna fight that anymore",I explained.

He nodded. "Alright mamas. You mines again", he asked. "Hell yeah baby", I said leaning over and kissing him.

He deepened it while pulling me from my seat to his lap. We made out for a minute, before I pulled away.

"Take me in the house".

He smiled and we got out the car. He carried me in.

Y'all know I gotta show him what he been missing all these years.

Justin

"Imma fuck her ass up, she keep playing wit me", I said blowing out smoke

"Imma fuck her ass up, she keep playing wit me", I said blowing out smoke. Nessa laughed at me.

"Shit not funny", I said mugging her. "Man whatever, when she gon let me see Amir again. You basically my brother . He deserves to know his auntie", she said pouting.