Chapter 17

Ella

After that little incident we went outside. "Y'all ready for the Gender Reveal", Dess asked over the mic. Everyone clapped.

I stood in front with Rod holding my hand. "Bring in the fighters", Dess said.

CJ and Blue both came out in this giant inflatable baby costumes. I laughed hard as hell watching them run around in those floppy ass suits.

"Alright fighters get in your corner", Dess said.

"Team Girl are you ready"

Blue jumped up and down.

"Team Boy are you ready"

Cj started waving his arms. CJ wanted the baby to be a girl too, but we didn't have anybody else to wear the boy costume.

"Fight!!"

They started running around the ring, chasing eachother and throwing hits. We were all cracking up. Skai and Jayda stood at the each corner of the ring, with a smoke cannon.

We watched them fight for a minute until CJ fell. Jayda and Skai pulled the cannons and pink smoke went everywhere.

"Ahhhhhh", I jumped into Rod's arms. "My baby girl", I said jumping up and down. Everyone was cheering as tears fell down my face. "My baby girllllll", i started to do a lil twerk.

Everyone cheered and celebrated.

Until Judy came marching back in. "RODDRICK", she yelled. He jumped at the sudden yelling and turned to her.

Rod

"What Ma?".

I was starting to get annoyed as fuck with her. She strolled over to me. "So.....Another girl in ya life to replace your love for me", she said rolling her eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I know she not standing here mad because I'm having a daughter. "Ma what type of shit is you on", I asked.

"I'm just saying.... you don't love me like you used too. You used to sleep in my bed and ask me to read you stories. You used to call me the prettiest woman you ever knew. What happened to those times", she said on the verge of tears.

"Ma I was 5. I'm a grown man. You gotta stop this shit. TODAY. I'm not yo man , I'm yo son. Treat me like it", I semi yelled.

Instantly she broke down crying . "Fine Roddrick. You're just like your no good dad", she said walking out the backyard.

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't nothing like my dad and I knew that. After an uncomfortable silence, Amir took the mic and yelled "PARTY".

We laughed and played some music to get the vibe back right.

......

We partied some more for a while, before everyone finally left.

Blue

I had dropped Jayda and Amir off at home since he was sleepy and she said she wasn't feel well. My poor baby, she threw up twice at the party.

Right now, I was on my way to take Skai to get something to eat. She didn't eat at the party since she was vegan and it wasn't really anything she could actually eat.

I took her to Slutty Vegan.

(A/N: I'm not even vegan but they shit be BUSSSIN)
........

Skai told me what to order for her while she was in the bathroom so I did. The cashier was all on my top tho.

She was cute so I decided to make small talk since no one was in line.