Chapter 60

Where the fuck is y'all at?! Check in🌚

~January 19~

Dess

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESSSSS"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESSSSS". I smiled at my phone seeing the Group FaceTime with my girls. "Oooo girl you still in bed? Lemme find out Reggie put it on you", Ella teased. I blushed and laughed. It's been about a week and a half since Reggie been back in my life.

"Sis no.."
I looked over my shoulder and seen he wasn't in bed.

"Buuuut.....he at the fuck out of fat ma!", I said sticking my tongue out. "I know that's right bitch!".

"What we got up for today", I asked sitting up. They all looked around. "Nothing", Jayda said trying to hide her smile. "Y'all got me fucked up."

"What's you talking bout D?", Taina said biting her nail. "Mhm lying ass hoes. Imma see y'all soon."

"Aight we love you byeeee", Ella said before I hung up. I got out of bed and slid my panties all the way up. They was at my ankles. Ian have no bra on though. I mean it was just Reggie and I so I went downstairs in my panties and some socks.

I headed to the kitchen and smiled. "Damn that's how you coming?".

"Sure is", I said walking up to him. He leaned down and kissed me. "Happy birthday Sweetness".

"Thank you poohbear".

I looked at the counter full of food and licked my lips. "Hell yeah!". He laughed and made me a plate. "So listen. After you get dressed I gotta drop you off to Jayda. Don't ask what they got planned because they won't tell me. But imma see you tonight at ya big party", he reassured.

I smiled . "Aight bet. I'm tryna get lit tonight seriously.". I hardly touched alcohol since I got out of rehab. I haven't wanted to even feel intoxicated after that, but I think I can handle myself. Plus imma be surrounded by my people, so I feel safe.

After eating I got on the gram for a minute to see my birthday posts.

480,571 likesJaydaWayda: Happy Birthday to my bestfriend, my motherfucking sistaaaaa✨ I love you so much btc! We getting fucked up tonight! On MF PIRU! Here's to 26❤️View All 17892 comments1DessDior:I love you too wayda🥺❤️ON PIRULowkeySkai: ketch...

480,571 likes
JaydaWayda: Happy Birthday to my bestfriend, my motherfucking sistaaaaa I love you so much btc! We getting fucked up tonight! On MF PIRU! Here's to 26❤️
View All 17892 comments
1DessDior:I love you too wayda🥺❤️ON PIRU
LowkeySkai: ketchup&musard😋
Latainax3: this so cute🥰
BandoBlue: imma fuck y'all up talking bout some piru