Chapter 2 - He's Fast And She's Weird

☾𖧷☽

All Alyssa could think about was the weird vision she saw

All Alyssa could think about was the weird vision she saw. Glancing around the Quinjet, nobody seemed to have crossed paths with the girl Alyssa still knew nothing about.

What did she do to make her see those things? And her father?

Alyssa suddenly thought about what the girl made her father see. It was certainly something heavy-hearted. Not much could make Tony Stark break, and so Alyssa guessed whatever he saw must have affected him gravely. Deciding to just ignore what she saw, (since her father definitely did so), she made her way over to Clint.

Alyssa did blame herself a bit for him being hurt since she was too distracted with the speedster. She glanced at Natasha who sat in front of Bruce and watched them talking.

"Thor, report on the Hulk."

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor said confidently.

Alyssa had to hold back a laugh as Natasha looked at the god with a 'what the hell' look, and Bruce buried his face in his hands, groaning.

"But not the screams of the dead of course. No, no, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining, and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." Thor trailed off, and Alyssa had to bite her lip hard to not burst out laughing.

"JARVIS, take the wheel." Tony said standing from his seat.

"Yes, sir."

He made his way over to Thor and Steve, who were admiring the scepter.

"Feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." Tony said.

"No, but this... this brings it to a close." Thor said, smiling at the victory.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I just don't mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve asked, suspicious of the glowing scepter.

"Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? Just a few days 'till the farewell party. You're staying, right?" Tony asked Thor. Alyssa believed the 'farewell party' was just an excuse to throw a party at all. Not that she complained, she loved parties just as much as her dad, even though she never really went to them.

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels." Thor replied.

"Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?"