Explanation (1)

Trixie's point of view🌹

I dropped the mask, and heard cussing behind me.

I took out my compact and looked at who was behind me.

Erik.

"Erik?! Someone better start explaining. Right now!" I yelled at him, spinning around.

He held his hands up on surrender, trying to calm me down.

"Angel, relax. Cool down." He said, softly, sweetly.

At first I melted at him calling me angel. Then I remembered Christine and how she was his Angel.

"Don't Angel me, Erik. Or should I say, The Phantom Of The Opera?!" I screamed at him.

I was honestly shocked by my sudden outburst.

"Chri- I mean, Trixie. What's wrong?"

"I did as my heart said, and followed where you led... But look at me now, what I've become?!" I sang.

His face paled. The unmasked side of his face matched the white mask.

"I've heard you talking to that appiration that you love so much. Mrs. Christine Daae. Ignoring me and my beloved cousin, both under your spell..." I trailed off.

He got even paler.

"Who...who is your cousin?" He asked, with a wobbly voice.

"Ah, dearest Meg! I mean, us Giry's gotta stick together!" I said, with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

At this point I was wondering how his face could get any more white. It seemed impossible, yet he made it happen.

"You-you're a Giry?" He stammered.

I smirked. "Yah! You couldn't tell?"

Erik's point of view

My face must have been white as freshly fallen snow by now.

I looked at her features, and saw the Giry traits. She looked identical to Meg and Antoinette. How didn't I see that before?

"Your beloved cousin... SHE KILLED MY CHRISTINE! SHE KILLED MY ANGEL!"

I yelled at her.

She shrank back.

"Well, Antoinette is gone. Meg... None of us have seen or heard if her in a year and a half. We think that she offed herself. As you tried to stop her from doing." Trixie said, looking as if it was the most boring thing ever.

Antoinette was dead? Madam Giry... The person who saved me from the gypsy's. The one who brought me the opera populaire... The one who helped me live, helped me thrive...

"When did she die?" I asked.

"Antoinette? Just shortly after Christine." Trixie said smoothly.

I crumpled.

Gustave rushed in just then.

"Father!" He shrieked.

A/n- sorry this is all over the place! I'm just trying to emphasize the parts.

Gustave's point of view

I rushed to father's side.

He was bent over, in pain. I didn't know if it was physical or emotional pain however.

"Father!" I yelled again, shaking him.

I saw Trixie picking up btoken pieces of porcelain, and went over to help. I saw that it appeared to be one of dads masks.

"Did you take the mask off? Is that why he's like this?" I asked Trixie, sharply.

"No... I recognized him as The Phantom... And i told him that..." She trailed off.

"Told him what?" I pressed.

"I told him that I... I love him..." She stopped, and refused to say anything else.

"But... Trixie! He loved mother! And then when Meg said that she loved him... She ended up shooting mother!" I exclaimed.

She looked torn.

"About Meg... She's my cousin..." She said softly.

I backed away from her.

"No...nonononono!" I yelled.

I ran from her and Father s hunched figure, back to the tunnel.