prolougue

Gabriella's pov
I wake up by hearing the sound of alarm.well no it wasnt alarm!My bestfriend cristina is calling me!
I picked up the phone quickly.
Cristina said"Hello gabriella!are you getting ready?
I said"yeah i prepared all my luggage's yesterday now i just have to take shower and get ready for the trip!
Cristina said"Thats sounds great!well you know The flight is after 4hours so dont come lately.
I said"Dont worry i will be there in time!
Cristina said"Vegas is waiting for us!
I said"Aye vegas!!party is on!
I and cristina both of us are party freak!party is everything for us!but honestly we arent like other party freaks who are drug addicted or goes to bedoom with any stranger who comes in the club.
We are just disco lover!and we love to do prank with anyone in the street!
Well iam leaving from my hometown Australia to celebrate my 23th biryhday and holiday!Me and cristina used to plan all this from the college year!Finally our plan is going to succeed!cristina has a close friend in vegas we are going to stay there!cristina visited vegas before this is how she gone mad to visit there with me!we are best friend from 4 year!Both of us are single.happily single!
Thinking of all this i actually forgot i might be late.
I quickly step in the bathroom and lay on my bathtub after the end of bubble bath i took the shower of warm water thats feels good!
I quickly grab my bathrobe and gets out from the bathroom.Then i pulled out a dress from my closet.A beautiful white lacy top and a pink skirt.the top desinged in a way it is reaveling some skin of my stomach.Iam looking like a sweetheart in this dress.
Then i starts to brush my hair.I dont consider myself that beautiful.I have light brown eyes and brunnete hairs!my skin is a little bit tanned but its still a fair shade.My eyes are big and mix of round and almond shape and i have a round face.
Finally iam ready to go!I grab my cream colour boots and wears them and left my house.
I reached at the airport!after a few hourse i and cristina we finally sits in the airplane together.this is our first journey together!I took the window seat!
---------Gabriella's pov ended-----------

Cristina said"So finally we are going to made it!!
Gabriella said"Yeah!Iam really excited!
Cristina said"Your this birthday is going to be really special!
Gabriella said" yeah!just like i dreamed always!
Gabriella looked at the window sky-cloud all was looking so beautiful and close.
For a moment gabriella closed her eyes and tried to feel all this.
When gabriella opened her eyes she wasnt in the same place!She discovered herself in a dark horrible place.gabriella realized she is in a graveyard!She heard a sound is chasing her.
Gabriella looked back she saw a creature like monster is coming towards her.gabriella start to run faster and faster but looks like the creature is also very fast.
Another sound comes from forward this is not the same sound.the sound was saying that
"Dont look back just run!!your life is in danger"
Gabriella was still running.the creature has come really near to her she can feel the footsteps,she can feel the warm breath of the monster.
Gabriella saw a gate nearby she runs towards the gate but she saw the gate is locked.
Gabriella screamed"No!there must be another way!where?
Gabriella was afraid she looked back.
She screamed in fear.
The monster-its horrible there were blood all over its body it looks really weird.
The monster makes sound"Hssssh
The creature comes close and attacked on gabriella.
Gabriella said"Noooo!leave me!
But the creature bites gabriella and looks like gabriella is dead!
Suddenly gabriella opened her eyes she was saying"no i cant be dead!
Cristina said"Gabriella!are you okeay?
Gabriella saw she is in the plane with cristina.
Gabriella said"Oh!It was a dream!
She took a long breath.
Cristina said"Yeah!you was sleeping but suddenly i saw you are sweating and blabbering something in sleep!
Gabriella said"It was breathtaking dream!so horrible!
Cristina said"Oh!drink some water you will feel better.
Gabriella takes the glass from cristina and drinks some water.
Then rest of the journey she she didnt sleep.she spent the time by listening songs and playing video games.
After few hours the plane landed!
Gabriella said"We are in vegas!!
Cristina said'Yeah!it will be fun!we have the visa of three months!
Gabriella said"Yeah!
Gabriella and cristina gets down from the plane!
Gabriella said"Well lets click a welcome selfie!
Cristina said"why not?
They clicks some selfie then take a cab to reach criatina's friends house.
Gabriella looks out from the window even in the morning the vegas city looks amazing!
Soon they reached at the house of veronica!
Gabriella and cristina went to the flat of veronica.
Cristina said"Hey veronica!
Cristina hugged veronica!
Veronica said"Hii cristina!and whats your friends name?
Cristina said"she is gabriella!
Gabriella said"Hi veronica!
Veronica said"Hi!well girls go and freshen up!iam serving the lunch!

Thanks for reading please vote!this is my first ever writing in horror and supernatural fantasy!please support me!