Birthday goes in vain

That night
Gabriella is really happy!she is going to celebrate the night of her birthday in vegas!!
Gabriella said"Cristina!get ready soon!
Cristina said"Yeah just unpacking my luggage's to decide what to wear!
Gabriella said"Hey are you sure that veronica will take us in a gorgeouse club?
Cristina said"Yeah iam sure!she is in vegas from years!
Gabriella pulls out a purple dress from her luggage and said"cristy!what about this dress!
Cristina said"Wow!this one is gorgeouse!purple is your fav colour so its must be the birthday special dress?
Gabriella said"yeah!
Soon cristina and gabriella gets ready!
Cristina wears her plump colour dress and curls her hair.gabriella likes her own brunette balayages so she didnt done any hairstylrle.
Veronica said"Girls are you ready?lets go then!
All of them hired a taxi and leaves from the place.
Soon they reached on a crowdy place!
All of them gets down from the taxi!
Gabriella rolled her eyes to take a glimpse of the whole place!
Gabriella said"Wow!!really vegas is the right place for us!so many clubs,bars,restaurent,lightings and all the party freaks are here!
Cristina said"Yeah!!i told you that this is going to be so much fun!
When everyone was staring at the night's vegas city gabriella's eyes landed on a mystery stranger!

Gabriella's pov
I was looking around in the curiousity to explore a new city but my eyes landed on a mystery stranger!He is quit tall maybe 6feet!He has beautiful deep green eyes and blonde hair!
I really imagind if his blonde hair is always so perfectly set with jel or not!He has long handsome face and body like greek gods!He was wearing a black t-shirt and a choclate colour jacket which suits him so much!!My insecurities seems to appear!even being a woman iam so plain!
------------Gabriella's pov ended-------------

Cristina said"Ella!where you are lost?
Gabriella said"um-no i was just looking around!
Veronica said"Well lets go where we are going to celebrate your birthday!
Gabriella and cristina followed veronica.
Gabriella saw a woman passing front of her but for a moment the woman looked like a horrible goth but again the woman become normal.
Gabriella said to herself"Whats that?no my eyes are deceiving me!
Veronice leads gabriella and cristina to a beautiful club!
Gabriella said"This place is really beautiful and fancy!
All of them goes to buy there drink!
Cristina said"Happy birthday gabriella!
Veronica said"yeah!Hapoy birthday once again!
Gabriella said"Thank you!thank you!
Cristina and gabriella was ordering their drink!
Gabriella saw the same stranger is sitting in the club's seat!
Cristina pointed on the stranger and said"Ella!did you noticed him?he's staring at you!I think he is following you!
Gabriella said"Yeah i noticed it!but honestly he isnt trying to flirt!He's gaze is something like he knows me from years or he is being sure iam the one he knows!
Cristina said"Oh ella!you noticed him so much!
Suddenly two stranger comes front of them and introduced themselve!
Matt said"Hi iam matt!and he is my friend zen!
Cristina said"Hi matt and zen!
Matt said"we never saw you in this club before!
Cristina said"yeah we came here to celebrate my friend gabriella's birthday and holiday!
Matt said"Oh!happy birthday to you gabriella!well cristina i want to buy a your drink!
Cristina said"If you want to pay for  my drink iam not going to say no!
Matt said"Thanks for honouring me!
Veronica said to gabriella"Hey lets go the rooftop!the rooftop is more gorgouse!
Gabriella and veronica steps in the rooftop!
The rooftop is gorgeouse with different decoration and lighting and the sitting place is amazing!gabriella is sure she is going to click some amazing pics!
Suddenly gabriella saw a young boy he is normal but his teeth's are like a vampire!
Veronica noticed gabriella was turning grey!
Veronica said"Are you okeay?you look afraid?
Gabriella said"No iam fine!
Veronica and gabriella saw cristina and matt are having chit- chat together they looks so happy!
Gabriella said"Well looks like someobe is having fun!!
Cristina saw gabriella and comes towards her.
Gabriella said"So did you gave him your number?
Cristina said"Yeah!well lets go back to downstair!
Gabriella said"Well!lets go!
Cristina was scrolling all the selfie!
Cristina said"Hey ella look the guy who was looking at you!he is in our every picture!look how he is looking at you!
Gabriella said"But now he's not visible anywhere!
Cristina said"Lets explore the whole club!
Cristina and gabriella reached in a corner of the club.A gate was there.
Cristina pushes the gate and it opened!
Gabriella and cristina gets inside of there!
The place was quit dark just like a store room.The bricks of the walls were visible.
Cristina said"Lets celebrate here in rest of the time!No crowd!iam going to call veronica!
Gabriella said"No!i dont think this place is suitable!please lets go from here!
Suddenly a gurad comes in there!
The guard said"what are you guys doing here?
All of a sudden the only bulb of there explodes and it becomes dark!
A creature comes there and attacked on the guard!The guard falls unconscious in the floor!
The creature scratched cristina with its nails!
Gabriella screamed"Cristina!
Gabriella saw cristina has turned fully grey her eyes werent normal it turned white!even the iris wasnt visible!
Gabriella become really afraid she didnt touched cristina in fear!
Gabriella noticed the creature turned and coming towards her.gabriella start to run.she ran from the backward of the club.the creauture was chasing her!
Gabriella discovered she is in the graveyard!everything seems so familliar!it is just like the dream!
Gabriell's head is spinning after remembering all this but she didnt stop her feets!She ran as faster as she can!
The creature sounds"grrrrrh!hsssssh
The monster has come really near!
The same sound comes from forward which she listened in her dream!

"Dont look back keep running!
Your life is in danger.
Gabriella saw the gate!she ran towards the gate praying that the gate to be opened!
But when gabriella reached near the gate!she saw the gate was sealed!
The creature comes towards gabriella to attack her!
Gabriella holds her breath her heart is pounding so fast!thinking if she is going to die just like the dream.
When the creature was about to bite gabriella!she saw someone is taking the creature into backward!
Gabriella was dizzy but she noticed the same green eyes!The mystery stranger!
The mystery stranger start to say some spells!
The mystery stranger finished uttering the spells and sends his hand towards the creature.He was holding a holy light arrow!
A sparkling green light attacked the creature.
The creature sounds" Grrrrr?
Again the mystery stranger attacked on him in the same way!Then he attacked on him with the magical light which was coming from his ring!Gabriella noticed the ring's stone is wine-red colour!
The monster left from there runningly!
Gabriella become unconsiouse!
The mystery stranger comes near gabriella.
Are you okeay?miss?miss!"he uttered"
The mystery stranger lifts gabriella on his arm and left from there.

Thanks for reading!please vote!the story will become more and more intresting!