The truth

Gabriella and her friends reached at cassandra's mansion.
After they stepped in that place they start to feel how old the place is!
Jack said"Woah!Maybe we are standing on 18th century!
Adam said"Yeah!The air is quit fresh!
Suddenly a guard appears.He is wearing a black suit and black hat.

"Supplicants?are you all here to meet cassandra?The guard said,raising an eyebrow.
Gabriella said"Yeah we are here to meet cassandra but iam the one who needs help.
The guard said"So you are the supplicant?well follow me!
All of them follows the guard to the grand mansion of cassandra!
Gabriella rolled her eyes and took a glance of the whole mansion.
Gabriella said"Woah!The place is so beautifull! Just like a castle! The hallroom is so grand!The candles are glittering!
Jack said"Yeah it is.
The guard said"All of you have to stay here.Only the supplicant ms.gabrielle is allowed to enter cassandra's chamber.
"We cant leave her alone"Jack protested"
Adam said"Right!gabrielle isnt going alone.
The guard said"This is the rule cassandra wont like to get disturbed while talking with her supplicant.
Gabriella said"Jack,adam thats okeay! I will be fine!
Jack rubs his neck and said"Well go but stay safe.We are here you dont need to worry.
Gabriella said"Sure! I will be fine.
Gabrielle follows the guard to upstair and reached near cassandra's chamber.
Gabriella enters at the room.She saw a old-very old woman is sitting in a grand chair.Her hairs are all grey and messy.Her long hair covering her face.
She has blue eyes but in the centre of her iris is slightly red! Cassandra is known as astrologer but she is a witch.
Gabriella slowly walks towards cassandra.
Cassandra looked at gabrielle and gestures her to sit near her.
Gabriella sits there.her heart is thumping in her chest.
"Tell me your problem"cassandra poured, in a heavy voice.
Gabriella said"I visited vegas 2weeks ago.The night i visited there i got attacked by a feral.Jack The nighthunter he saved my life.After that again i got attacked by so many ferals.
Cassandra rolled her eyes and looks at her eyes.Like she is able to see something or read something from gabrielle's eyes.
Cassandra's raised her eyebrow and gave a weird look.
"What-you see?"gabrielle uttered"

"Patience half mortal,keep patience".cassandra said,in heavy voice.
Gabriella said"Half mortal?What that suppose to mean?Iam a human!

Cassandra said"I saw a lots of thing little!The ferals attacked you.Of course it has a reason behind of it.
The ferals are sends by one's command.The feral king!One of the most dangerouse feral in the world!He wants to kill you.
Gabriella said"Why?What i did to that feral king?

"You didnt done anything yet but its related to the fate!The feral king got to know he has danger of his life and the danger is supposed to cause by you. Gabriella said"Why?why-i will do any harm of him?and how i supposed to?Iam just a normal human.

"This is what you think!you arent a normal human and this feral is the old enemy of your ancestral."Cassandra said"

Gabriella said"What?my ancestral?You mean-my real family?
Cassandra said"Yeah.I cant say more than this it will be out of rule but one more thing ferals arent the only enemy of yours some of the people of your clan is also your enemy.you can leave now.
Gabriella said"But who iam?
Cassandra said"You will know this in the right time and from the right person.you will know very soon.
Gabriella's face falls and she left from there.
Gabrielle comes back to downstair.
Jack asked"What happened?What did she told you?
Gabriella said"Jack!Iam not a human.I-mean cassandra said iam a half mortal!
Jack said"What?
Gabriella said"Yeah.She also told me a feral king wants to kill me.He is one of the most dangerouse feral in the world .The feral king also has enemity with my ancestral.Also i have more enemies!
Davina's eyes widened in gabriella's words!
Davina said"Then who you are?
Gabrielle said"Cassandra didnt told me anything else.
Shawn said"Lets guess witch,goth,fae,werewolf,vampire!Which one?
Davina said"This is not anything to make fun!

Suddenly the guard appears and said"Its already night!Cassandra wants all of you to stay in the mansion
Jack said"No!Thats fine we will go back.

"In mid night the way is dangerouse and i said cassandra wants thats means cassandra commands."The guard said,in confident tone.
Shawn said"Well then we are staying.
The guard said"Good! Cassandra has prepared the rooms for all of you.

Jack said"Fine.

All of them wents to the upstairs and entered to their room.
Gabriella enters to the room which was prepared for her.
Gabriella's pov
It was a big and lavishing room!Vintage style!The bed was so beautiful.Its looks like a room which fit for a princess but i dont sleep so early.I was feeling boring.I thought should check out jack.
I slightly opened the door and goes towards jack's room.His room wasnt locked! I opened the door and immediately my jaw dropped!Jack is just wearing his short pant!
I bite my lower lip and tried to not looking at him but i couldnt help without staring at his greek god kind of body!He was looking damn sexy!
Jack smirked and said"Like what you see?
I let out a giggle and said"I-dont know what you are talking about!
Jack laughted and said"Of course you dont! I can see!

"Anyways!I came here cause i was feeling boring alone!"I said "
Jack said"Oh! Come in!Iam coming from washroom after changing!
I gets sat in the bed and soon jack comes back on full clothes.
Jack said"I know ella it is hard for you to except what cassandra said but i think cassandra isnt lying cause all of her prediction came true so far.

"I know jack but iam eagier to know who iam actually! I have so many enemies!How will i fight with them?I said"
"Dont worry ella!Iam always with you!you got me and this nighthunter promises he will protect you"Jack said keeping his hand on mine.
I looked at his deep green eyes! They are trying to make me calm and feel safe!
Jack leans more closer to me!His eyes are looking at me impatiently.He started to caressing my cheeks!
Suddenly i felt his lips are almost touching me.
Before i could react he planted a kiss on my lips.
Suddenly a chill wind blows from the window and both of us backs away.
My cheeks has heatend up i can feel that.
"Jack-I-should go now!I uttered stammeringly.

I rushes to the door and left from his room.
I came back to my room and sat in my bed.I touched my lips slightly and smiled!
Then i fallen asleep by wrapping myself in a warm blanket.

----------------gabriella's pov ended---------

Thanks for reading. please vote!