NightHunter

Gabriella's pov
I slightly opened my eyes!my head qqqis hurting a little bit.i got a headache!when i look around i saw iam lying on a bed but this place isnt familliar!I mean this isnt the flat of veronica!I got up from the bed and walks forward.This flat is also big and comfortable.I saw a table front of me.I sat in a chair and start examined the things in the table!A book of spell!A holy light arrow!Crossbrow!and what is this?before i could touch the next thing a cheerful voice comes from forward"
''Look who is awake and examining my things"
I lift my face and i saw the mystery stranger?
What he is doing here?or iam here in his house?
I said"Why iam here?and who are you?
"I saved your life. you was attacked by a feral." he uttered"
All the horrible memories flash in my mind! I dont want to remember those horrible memories!
I said"Yeah you saved my life!I remembered thanks!well iam going then!
As i step forward he grab my wrist and pushing me backward he sends me back to the same place!

I said"What are you doing?
He said"Your Life Is In Danger!!you was attacked by a feral and they are still finding you to finish you.
I become really afraid at his words.
I said"What?but why?how do you know all this?
He said"I know.I will protect you from now!from now you will stay with me.

I gave him a surprising look and said"But who are you?and why you want to protect me?
He said"Iam jack rhydes!I will protect you cause iam your bodyguard!someone paid me to protect you and iam very seriouse about my job!
I said"For protecting me?who is it?

I took a few step back from him and said"but first tell me are you a human?or you are also a kind of monster?
Jack chuckles at me and said"Dont worry iam a ordinary american man!mortal just like you!
I said"Then how do you do this?I-mean i saw you fighting with the fetal!
Jack said"Its feral rookie! well iam a nighthunter!
I thought did he just call me rookie?
Well i woudnt mind to be his rookie!
I raised my eyebrow and said"Ghost catcher?
Jack said"On easy words yeah but not just only ghost!creatures and monster also!if you have a monster problem and if you pay me i will be with you!
I said"But who hired you as my bodyguard?i dont even know anyone here!i came here first time jack!
Jack said"I dont know i-was sitting on a cafe and i got a note!I found 10000$dollar there and your photo!"protect her"it was written in the note!
I said"What?someone paid you 10000$dollar to protect me!who can be this?
Jack said"I dont know!But iam very seriouse about my job so its my duty to protect you!sit in the sofa!
I sat in the sofa and said"I still cant believe all this!I came here to celebrate my birthday with my bestfriend!
I stopped there!best friend!I repeated this word!
I said"Omg!cristina!what happened to her?I have to go to her now!she wasnt normal when i saw her last time.
I cried in fear!
Jack said"Dont worry she is in hospital.she is alright!I went there to check out her!fortunately the feral only scratched her didnt bite her.
I said"oh!thank god!
Jack said"Whats your name rookie?
I said"Gabriella mills!
Jack said"Your name is so big!gab-ri-ella!can i call you ella?
I said"Sure!this is what my friends call me!
Jack said"Well get ready.we are going out!
I said"whats the time now?
Jack said"2am!
I said"What?no iam not going out at this time!
Jack said"Dont worry you are safe with me and iam going there for you!I need something to help you.
I said"well but my clothes!
Jack opens his closet and pulls out a blue dress.
Jack said"Get ready now.
I said"Okeay but who is the owner of this dress?your girlfriend?
Jack said"I dont have any girlfriend. Get ready ella(he ordered)

------------gabriellas pov ended--------

Gabriella quickly gets ready with that dress!
Jack said"Well now lets go!
Jack and gabriella goes to a bar.
When gabriella enters there she steps backward in fear.
Gabriella said"Jack!none of them are human!
Jack said"Cant you see the spell on them?i-mean they prefer a magical spell to make themselves look like a human but you are able to see their original form!how?are you sure you are a human?
Gabriella said"Of course iam a human!a normal girl of london!
Jack said"Ok!lets go they are my friends!
Jack and gabriella goes front of them.
One of them said"Jack!my mortal!how are you?
Jack said"Hey Danielle!how are you dude?
A girl said"So finally you found a girl to date jack!
Jack said" She isnt my date!she is here for my help!she was attacked by a feral.
Danielle said"Oh thats dangerouse!
Jack said"ella!meet them danielle,shawn,ava they are my friends!
Gabriella glared at them.
Shawn give his hand and said"Hii beautiful!iam shawn!
Jack gestures him with cold eyes to remove his hand immediately.
Shawn said"Okeay!maybe jack isnt liking this!
Jack said"well you guys continue your conversation iam coming after a while.
Gabriella pointed on danielle and said"you are a?
Danielle said"Iam a fae!
Gabriella asked to shawn"and you?
Shawn said"Dont be scared!Iam a vampire!
Gabriella said"No thats fine!And you ava?
Ava smiled and said"What do you think?
Gabriella said"Goth!
Ava said"Exactly!you have quit an idea about supernatural creatures!
Gabriella said"No!this is what i saw in movies!till then tomorrow i never knew people like you exist in reality!
Danielle said"Thats fine but we arent that scary how we look!
Gabriella said"You dont even look scary dear!
Danielle chuckles!
Jack came back and said"So guys i was here to ask do you know where i can get huntersage?
Shawn said"Maybe i know!the werewolfs!some of them keep hunter sage to them!i can give you the address!
Jack said"Yeah!It will be great if you help us!
Shawn written the address in paper and hands it to jack.
Jack said"Thanks guys!bye for now!
Ava said"Atleast have a drink with us!
Jack said"Its already late today!we will drink together anothet day!
Danielle said"yeah!and the girl's life is in danger also!
Gabriella said"Bye!It was nice to meet all of you!
Jack and gabriella takes leave from there!
Jack and gabriella was passing from a path and it was crowded when they came but now the street is blank and dark.
Jack saw two ferals were passing from the right side!
Jack said"Ella!run with me!
Gabriella said"What happened now jack?
Jack said"Dont question me just run with me!
Jack and gabriella starts to run but seems like the ferals has understand they are here.
Jack said"Shit they smelled us!
Gabriella said"what?you maybe forget it they can see us also.
Jack took ella in the right side and they sat in a hide.some big wooden boxes were lying there.
Jack said"Their eyesights are weak but they can hear us and smell us so talk in low voice and hold your breath!
Gabriella said"Hold your breath?what does it mean?how is it possible?
Jack pointed on whose creatures and said"Look how horrible they are,dangerouse and they have sharp blades in their hand so please try to hold your breath.
Gabriella holds her breath.
Jack finds out a stone and throwed it to the wall of left side.the stone bumped with the wall of left side and then it hitted a feral.The ferals thoughts the stone was throwed from the left side and they run towards there.
Jack and gabriella holds their breath and ran far from there.
Gabriella said"Oh!we are saved!you are intelligent but why you didnt fought with them?
Jack said"Not everytime situations are same rookie!these ferals were dangerouse and they were two in number and my hunter sage has finished!
Gabriella said"Shit!then why dont you find your hunter sage quickly?
Jack said"This is what iam doing okeay?back then i took it from my master hunter brothers but now they also dont own any!so i need to find it!
Gabriella said"Lets go from here now!otherwise we can be killed!
Jack said"Lets go!
Jack and gabriella goes back to jack's flat.

Thanks for reading! please vote.guys this book is different from every supernatural fantasy books i think.please give this a chance!