Chapter 17:Valentines Day

*Lauren's POV*
Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I have a whole day planned for Lisa. It's just..she's been working all weekend to get our video perfect but, she doesn't need to because it'll be amazing either way. So, she's been stressed out lately. Which is why we're gonna have a relaxing day tomorrow. I'm gonna take her to the movies, then we're gonna have a picnic at the park, like our first date, and then we're gonna watch the sunset together. Nothing major.

I walk out of my room, seeing that Lisa fell asleep at the table in the studio while editing our video. I giggled, walking towards. "Lisa" I whispered, "babe, come on..it's morning time" I whispered once again but, she didn't wake up. "Babyyyy" I groaned. I started lightly shaking her and she started moving a little, "babeeeee"

"5 more minutes" she mumbled.

"Come on, it's time to get up" I smiled.

She slowly lifted her head up, "but-"

I pecked her lips, "come on, I was about to make breakfast"  she smirked, "babe, no" I blushed, slapping her arm as I stood back up.

She groaned, standing up as well. We walked to the kitchen, seeing our sisters already up. "No need to make breakfast, Laur. Amy did" Dani smiles.

"You see, you should've taken my offer" Lisa whispered in my ear before sitting down. I rolled my eyes, sitting down next to her. We started eating.

"Anyone have plans tomorrow?" Chris asked.

"No" I said and I could see Lisa frowning in the corner of my eye, "babe, I'm kidding. Of course I planned something"

"Well, Chris and I are staying in and watching movies all day" Kath said.

"Boring" Dani rolled her eyes.

"Oh, really? And what are you two doing?" Chris asked Amy and Dani.

"Uh..we're going out for dinner" Dani mumbled.

"Exactly" Kath said.

"Wait, what're we doing?" Lisa asked.

"That's a surprise" I smiled.

"Ugh..you know how much I hate those" she frowned and then I pecked her lips, making her smile.

-The next day-
I woke up, feeling Lisa in my arms. I smiled, slowly getting up so that I wouldn't wake her up. I got dressed, leaving Lisa a note and then walked out.

*Lisa's POV*
I woke up, frowning that Lauren wasn't here. I looked on the desk and saw a note.

'Happy Valentines Day, baby. I had to go get some stuff. I'll be home soon.
-xoxo Laur'

I sighed, getting up and got dressed. I walked out, seeing our sisters up and ready. "Where's Laur?" Amy asked.

"She went to the store" I shrugged, sitting down.

A few minutes later, Lauren came back home. I smiled, standing up. She smiled, walking towards me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she put hers on my waist. I leaned up, kissing her and she smiles, kissing back. We pulled away and I realized that she had a bag in her hand. "What's this?" I asked.

"Stuff for tonight" she smiles and I nod.

-Later that night-
"Babe, let's go. We're gonna be late" Lauren said as I turned around to see her standing behind me with her hands behind her back.

"Alright, let's go"

"Wait, uh..I need to give you something" she smiled, "and since it's our first Valentines Day together.." she removed her hands from behind her back. She had flowers in one hand and chocolate on the other, "yeah, there's more later" she shrugs.

I smiled, "Laur..I don't care..as long as I'm with you, today will be amazing..no matter what happens, okay? Either we just stay home or not, I'm still gonna enjoy it because we're together"

She smiles, pecking my lips. "Now, let's go" she said, handing me the things. I grabbed her hand and we walked to her car. We got in and she started driving. We soon got to the movie theaters and walked in. She paid for our tickets and the snacks. We're watching..(idk, you can choose what they watch). We walked into the room and sat down.

A few minutes later, the movie started. I felt her grab my hand and I smiled, intertwining our fingers.
———————
After the movie, we got inside of her car. "Close your eyes" she said and I groaned, closing my eyes.

*Lauren's POV*
I got out of the car, opening her door for her. I helped her out and covered her eyes with my hands. "You're not gonna kidnap me, are you?" She joked.

"No. Unless you want me to, I'd do anything for you" I smiled as we got to the spot. I uncovered her eyes and my arms immediately went around her waist, waiting for her too speak.

"Laur...it's beautiful" she smiled.

"I know..just like you" I smiled and she blushes. I grabbed her hand, leading her to the stuff. We sat down, and I started getting the food out of the basket.

"Is this a recreation of our first date?" She asked and I smiled, nodding.
——————
Later that night, and after we were done eating, we put the stuff in the basket. She was about to stand up when I stopped her, "we aren't done" I said and she gave me a confused look. "We're gonna watch the sunset" I smiled. She smiles as well, sitting back down next to me. We lay down, looking up at the sky.

"Hey, Laur?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Um..thank you for tonight. It's perfect" she smiles.

"Well, you're perfect" I smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too"  we looked back up at the sky again. We stared at it in comfortable silence.  I felt her hand grab mine and I intertwined our fingers together.
—————
Later that night, we got home. We walked into my room. "Hey, Laur?" I looked at Lisa, "when are we going house shopping?"

"Tomorrow. I mean it this time" I smiled.

She nods as we laid down. We faced each other and I just smiled at her, "what?" She asked.

"It's nothing, I just..you're beautiful" I smiled, causing her to blush. "Let's go to sleep" I said and she nods. She scoots closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around her body and we both started drifting off to sleep.
——————
A/N:
This was supposed it be posted on Valentines Day, sorry that it's a little late!!
1083 words..teehee :))