Chapter 13:Sick

Chapter:13
Title:Sick
Description:Lisa is sick and Lauren stays home to take care of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren woke up that morning, holding Lisa in her arms. She smiles, "Lisa..Lise" she slowly shook her.

"5 more minutes.." Lisa mumbles.

"Fine" Lauren smiles, getting out of bed and kissing Lisa's head.

Lauren went to go take a shower until she heard a groan. She turned around, seeing Lisa. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, walking towards her girlfriend.

"I don't feel good" Lisa said.

Lauren felt her head, "oh, you feel warm.." she said, "and you look pale" she added, "Lisa, I think you're sick"

"I don't wanna be sick" Lisa groaned.

"You need to rest, I'll be by your side the whole time" Lauren smiled, going to peck Lisa's lips but Lisa stopped her.

"I don't wanna get you sick" Lisa said.

"I don't car, a little sickness isn't gonna stop me from kissing my girlfriend" Lauren said, pecking Lisa's lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" Lisa sighs.

"I'll be right back" Lauren said, walking out of her room. She saw the girls already awake.

"Hey, where's Lisa?" Dani asked.

"She's sick, I'm letting her stay in my room" Lauren shrugged.

"I hope she feels better in two days. I want her to be in the video where we tell everyone that Dan's back" Chris said.

"She will" Lauren said.

"Good" Dani smiled.

"So.. I've been thinking.. and.. would you guys be ok if Lisa and I moved out? You know.. like.. got our own place?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, we kinda figured that you guys wouldn't want to keep getting interrupted" Kath said.

"Well, you guys need to learn how to knock" Lauren said.

"Or you guys just need to learn how to not make out on the couch where we can all see" Amy said.

"Whatever" Lauren rolled her eyes, "I just have to talk to her about it" she said, getting food and walking back to her room. She gave the food to Lisa and sat down next to her.

"Thank you" Lisa said, sitting up.

"Anything for you" Lauren smiled and Lisa started eating. "So, I was thinking.." Lauren started, "what if we got our own place?"

Lisa looked at her, "hm?"

"Look, I love living with our sisters but, they always interrupt us. I want some alone time with you" Lauren said, "and of course we'll come visit them and have sleepovers and stuff. Plus, it's not like we'd be moving out of town or the state. So, we'd still be in the band" she said, "and just picture it.. having our own place would be nice. Having Charles and Penelope with us, and-"

Lisa kisses Lauren and pulls away, "I'd love to"

"Really?" Lauren asks and Lisa nods. Lauren smiles, putting an arm around Lisa.

"You're cute" Lisa said, making Lauren blush. Lisa giggles, kissing Lauren's cheek. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

"I don't know.. maybe you could remind me"

"Well, I love you" Lisa said.

"And I love you too" Lauren smiles.

-
The next day, Lisa was still sick. Lauren was in the living room with Kath and Chris. "So, did she say yes?" Kath asked.

"Of course Lisa did, that girl would do anything for Laur" Chris laughed.

Lauren rolled her eyes, "shut up. And yeah, she  did say yes"

"Knew it" Chris smiled.

"But, I'm gonna wait until she's better to actually look at houses" Lauren said and went to her room. She walked in, smiling at a sleeping Lisa. She walks to her, laying down next to her. "Lisa.."

"Lsgah mehxh slehdhdp" Lisa mumbles something that Lauren couldn't hear.

"What?" Lauren giggles.

"Let me sleep" Lisa said more clearly.

"Hun, it's 1 pm" Lauren giggles.

"Lauuur" Lisa whines. Lauren got an idea and smiled.

She sighed, "fine, I guess no more cuddles or kisses for you"

"What?!" Lisa sat up quickly but got light-headed.

Lauren giggles, "got you"

Lisa pouts, "no fair"

"Aww, come here" Lauren leans over to hug her but Lisa declined. "Lise, I'm sorry"

"No" Lisa huffs.

"Lisaaa" Lauren pouts.

Lisa smirks, turning around to face her. She pulls her in for a passionate kiss before pulling away and lays back down. "I'm going back to sleep" she said before closing her eyes. Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Love you" Lauren said before walking out.