Chapter 14:The carnival

Chapter:14
Title:The Carnival
Description:there's a carnival in town and the girls decided to go to it. A new relationship forms...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Lauren's POV*
I woke up to someone moving around in my arms. I open my eyes, seeing Lisa. "Did I wake you?" She asked, stopping her movement.

I shook my head, "no, you didn't"

She smiles and I smile back, "oh, there's this carnival in town. Maybe the six of us can go?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course" I nodded.

She smiled, getting up but I wouldn't let go of her. "Babe, I need to use the restroom" she laughed.

"I want a kiss first" I said. She smiled, pecking my lips but I pulled her back in for a longer kiss.

She pulled away, "I have to use the restroom now"

"Fine" I groaned and she giggles, going to the bathroom. I got up, walking to my closet and picking out an outfit. I wanted a hoodie but, Lisa took half of them. I got an outfit and changed. Lisa walked out of the bathroom and smiled.

"Imma go get my clothes" she said, kissing my cheek and walking out.

I smiled, walking out as well. I went to the living room, seeing the others already up and dressed. "Hey, Laur"

"Hey" I smiled, "oh, Lisa wants us all to go to the carnival that's in town today"

"Sure" they nodded.

Lisa came out and to us. Of course, she's wearing one of my hoodies. I smiled as she came to me, "ready?" Lisa asked and we nod. She grabbed my hand and we walked out to the van. I took the keys from Christina's hand and got in the car.

"Hey!" Chris said and I laughed.

"You're not driving, Chris" I said as they all got in.

"Why not?!" Chris asked.

"Because you driving like an old lady" I laughed.

"No, I don't" Chris pouted.

"You do" Lisa nods.

Chris pouts and Kath smiles, pecking her lips. Chris instantly started to smile. I rolled my eyes as I started driving to the carnival.

Once we got there, we got out and walked to the gate. We paid and walked in. "Ok, let's all split up" Chris said.

"Couples" Lisa said and we nodded.

"Once again, Amy and I aren't a couple" Dani rolled her eyes.

"That's not what it looked like at the Halloween party" I smirked as we walked away. "Where to?" I asked Lisa.

"Hmm.. I'm kinda hungry" she said.

I smiled, "then, the food court" she nods and we walked to the food court.

"How may I help you?" The lady asked.

"A pizza and dr. Pepper please" Lisa said.