Chapter 10:First Date

Chapter:10
Title:First Date
Description:Lisa and Lauren finally have their first date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren walks into her room, seeing Kath and Amy. "What are you doing in here?"

"A little birdie told me that you and Lisa are finally going on your first date" Kath smiles.

"And that little birdie was Kath's girlfriend" Amy said, "who heard from Lisa because you know how nervous Lisa gets with dates"

"She shouldn't be nervous, I'm not even nervous" Lauren shrugs, "the only thing that I don't know what to do about is what I'm gonna wear"

"I'm sure Lisa won't care what you wear, she loves you for who you are, not for your looks" Kath said.

"Yeah, Laur. Just put on something that suits you" Amy said.

Lauren goes to her closet, looking through her clothes. She found a leather jacket, a white shirt and some jeans. She also has boots. "How about this?" She showed them.

"It's cute!!" Kath squealed, making Lauren blush.

"It looks amazing, Laur" Amy smiles, "we'll let you get changed" she and Kath left the room so that Lauren can change.

With Lisa, Chris was helping her get ready. "Oh my rip, I'm freaking out, Chris!! I don't know what to wear!" Lisa panicked.

"Lisa, sweetie.. she'll love you either way, you are beautiful, inside and out" Chris said.

Lisa nods, calming down a little. "Alright, um.. how's this?" She asked, grabbing a cropped black jacket and a pink dress.

"It looks amazing, I'll let you change now" Chris walked out and saw Amy and Kath. "How's Lauren taking this?"

"She's chill about it, not freaking out at all" Kath smiles.

"How about Lisa?" Amy asked.

"She's freaking out" Chris laughed, "it's how she always gets on first dates"

"True" Kath nods.

Lauren soon walks out and goes downstairs to see Amy, Kath, and Chris. "How do I look?"

"Amazing.. Lisa is gonna love it!" Katy smiled.

"But, then again.. she loves anything you do or wear" Amy chuckles.

"Speaking of.. here comes the queen herself" Chris said, making Lauren turn around.

Wow, Lauren thought to herself as Lisa made her way towards Lauren. Lisa stopped in front of Lauren, "you look amazing" Lauren told her girlfriend.

Lisa blushed at the compliment, "so do you"

Lauren grabbed Lisa's hand, "let's get going" Lisa nods, and Lauren leads Lisa out of the house. They get into the car and Lauren starts driving.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going?" Lisa asked.

"Nope, it's a surprise" Lauren smirks.