Different Realm

The next day they woke up and Steven explained to them what happend

Casey-"So you're telling me that you want us to go to a different realm?!"

Steven-"Yes to find out why Barrett didn't want to do all the stuff he did".

Peter-"Is everyone else in the realm?"

Steven-"Yes, but the Casey from that realm is gonna come here".

Casey-"What?!"

Tony-"Calm down, does the other Casey have powers?"

Steven-"Yes, and I told them the plan and they are okay with it".

Bucky-"This still doesn't answer the Beck thing".

Steven-"Oh that, yeah there isn't any other Beck in that realm so that's why".

Peter-"Wait so what is he gonna do".

Steven-"Well I did a thing where Barrett and Toomes think that they are gonna get a new boss, you guys in the other realm already know the plan".

Trey-"What about me and Colton?"

Steven-"You guys work with Shield, I changed some stuff, but Casey you aren't dating Colton in the other realm".

Casey-"Oh great that makes me feel so much better, what about my suit do I need to change it?"

Steven-"Yes, especially the masks people in the other realm will be confused".

Peter-"Am I going?"

Steven-"No you need to stay here".

Casey-"So it's just me and Beck?"

Steven-"And me, there is no me in the other realm either".

Beck-"When do we leave?"

Steven-"Tomorrow, find out all you can from this realms Barrett and Toomes while Beck finds out with the others".

Casey-"I can't believe this"". (goes to her room)

May-"Casey".

Steve-"Let her be, will she be swapping suits?"

Steven-"Yes the other Casey will be here before we leave".

Bruce-"We mine as well spend as much time with her tonight, she won't be here for awhile".

Colton-"I'm gonna go talk to her". (goes to Caseys room)

Peter-"I am too".

Morgan-"I think all of us should, except for you Beck and Strange it's your fault".

They all go to Caseys room, they spend time with her, they then go to bed Colton stays with her for the night

Colton-"I love you". (kisses her)

Casey-"I love you too".

Things start to get heated and well I think you know what happend next