Chapter Fourteen

Zayn's POV

"Niall's on his way." Seth says dropping food on the floor. Its only enough to keep us alive, but not enough for strength. "I'm sorry for doing this to you Tori, but I need to tell you something." I say and she looks at me confused. she takes a bite of brussels sprouts and she scrunches her face and it turns to a disgusted look. "I'm breaking up with you." I say and she drops her plate.

"I WOKED SO HARD ON THIS RELATIONSHIP AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO? I LOVE YOU! BUT NO! YOU DON'T! YOU PROBABLY LIKE SOME FATTER, UGLIER, WEIRDER, AND STUPIDER." she yells throwing her hands everywhere. "I like someone else and I thought you would understand." I mumble looking at my hands. "whats her name?" she asks annoyed. "Nicole." I say and she looks at me confused. "The only Nicole in our school is my- YOU WANT HER INSTEAD?" shit. I forgot her sister's name is Nicole. "No, no! I said her name wrong its uh...Nia? Ni? N? N-Nia-Nipe?" I can't say Niall's name. "Niall?!" she asks with a high-pitched voice.

Before I can say something the door opens and they throw Niall in here. He's not handcuffed like us, yet. "Niall!" I say and try to go over to him, but handcuffs. He groans and moves around uncomfortably. "niall?" I ask and he's not moving. "NIALL!" I yell trying to get past the handcuffs. "I-its hard t-t-t-to b-breat-t-th." he whispers. "come here." I say furrowing my eye brows. he crawls over to me slowly and cuddles up against me. I put my arm around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"I got you." I whisper in his ear and he burry's his face into my chest. "ugh." tori says and I ignore her. all that matters in that Niall is in my arms. I try to move my other arm around him but the stupid handcuffs. instead he brings his hand and interlocks it in my hand. I feel myself blush a bit and he chuckles. "what?" I ask confused. "I can almost see your smile." true. I am smiling like an idiot.

"I won't let them hurt you." I whisper and he sighs. "they already have." he says and lets go of me. "whats wrong?" I ask confused. he looks over at Tori then me. "just go to sleep and shut up." tori says annoyed beside me on the ground. "we broke up." I whisper and he fights back a smile.

he comes back into my arms making me laugh a bit. "you're warm." he says and lays his head on my chest. "mhm." I say and put my unhandcuffed arm around him. "goodnight." I whisper in his ear. "Goodnight ba-Zayn." did he almost call me babe? or baby? or bae? no I just imagined it.

I love you Niall.