28

Zayn's POV

"I love you." I whisper holding his hand. he closes his eyes and his chest isn't rising. "GET A MOVING PEOPLE." An EMT yells as someone pushes me out of the way. "I'm gonna lose him." I whisper staring at him until he leaves. "your aren't going to lose him." dad says resting his hand on his shoulder. I hug him and sob into his shoulder. "I will. I can't lose him. I've never loved someone dad." I sob. he hugs me back shushing me and telling me reasons to not lose hope.

"kid, you can come in the ambulance." a girl says with a doctor outfit on. I don't even have time to think, all I know is that I'm running down stairs. once I'm outside everything gets small. Niall is getting machines all in him. before I know it I'm blacking out.

Shit.

* * *

"Zayn, Zayn, Zayn." I hear a feminine voice say pocking me lightly. I groan rolling around and open my eyes. I'm in a nurse, doctor, office? "where's Niall?" I say urgently. "I think you need to ca-"

"I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BOYFRIEND IS DYING!" I shout aggressively. she sighs and opens the door. "270." she says obviously annoyed. I run out searching for room 270. when I find it I walk in. his heart monitor is going slow. "Beep......Beep....Beep" the heart monitor beeps. I walk over quietly to his bed. "Zayn?" Niall whispers silently. I sit on the end of the bed and take his hand. "I'm not lasting much longer." he cries out. his hand starts shaking and his heart monitor goes slower. I feel myself crying, and he does too. "I made you a note." he grabs a note from beside him. "read this when I die. even if its not today, still do so." he hands it so me weakly as he shakes. "I can't lose you Niall." I cry out. he whines in pain and grabs on his head. "they said I have brain cancer and said its to late to treat." he says a little bit louder. I freeze.

his little body starts shaking and his face gets paler. " I love you." i choke out. his heart monitor barley even beeps as his breathing gets slower. "I love you more baby."

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." I hug his dead body and sob. "I lost you. Its my fault. I'm sorry baby. I love you. You deserved better. i'm the fault for all your pain. I l-love you." I scream and sob. our hands are still intertwined. I hear foot steps walk over to me. "Zayn?" I hear dad ask rubbing my back. "I loved him dad! and now he's gone because of me!"

Niall's POV

I get up in the black room again. "welcome. you can chose, but you will be in the worst amount of pain." the same lady with a white gown says. "I want to go." I stutter looking up at her. she nods and she whooshes her arm out as a white path goes. I take the hint and step on it. suddenly I feel everything. "I lost you. Its my fault. I'm sorry baby. I love you. You deserved better. I'm the fault for all your pain. I-I love you." Zayn cries out. he hugs me and sobs on me. I can't do anything, I'm stuck. "Zayn?" his dad asks walking in. "I loved him dad! and now he's gone because of me!" he shouts. I feel all pain go away then. that's the last of Zayn I'll here. I close my eyes as I see flashing everywhere.

I open my eyes and see Zayn. I look at myself and I'm in a white suit. Kind of invisible. "Niall?" Zayn says noticing me. "I'm your guardian angel." I smile warmly at Zayn.