Chapter Twenty-Two

Niall's POV

"and you're mine." he whispers in my ear. I couldn't ask for anything better. him touching my bare skin, being close to him, and touching him. he pulls away but keeps his hands on me. he moves his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. he puts his forehead on my forehead. I feel my cheeks getting redder and he chuckles. "I-"

"we need to see Niall." we jump away quickly away from each other. I want to fucking kill that officer. "sorry." I say to Zayn and he sighs. "be right there." I say and he nods walking out.

"Maybe we could go to lunch?" I suggest.

"uh...maybe we should take this slow." I sigh and tell him.

"Zayn I fucking like you and you do too!" I shout and he looks down at his feet.

"We need to be honest, and if we dated before then what the harm?"

"The harm? parents? homophobic people? anything ring a bell?" I walk closer to him and cup his cheek.

"If you really like me like I do, then you'll try. and that doesn't mean we have to tell people." then he gets a sudden grin on his face.

"is that a yes?" I ask and he nods.

"then Zayn Malik," I sigh and bring him closer to me. "will you be my boyfriend?" then mum.

"what the hell Niall?" mum says seeing this scene. "see?" he whispers to me. "Zayn out!" she yells pointing at the door. "okay." hell no.

"no and mum," I walk infront of him for him to stop, "he saved me from Seth! You framed Zayn when you knew Seth was dangerous!" she narrows her eyes at me.

"What did Seth do exactly?"

"He tried to rape me! I was tied and handcuffed to the bed!" and her facial expression turns blank. I feel myself getting light headed and dizzy. "Niall are you okay?"

"Niall?" then I start feeling a pain in my head. "w-whats ha-happening?" then I feel my knees turn weak. I fall into someone arms, maybe Greg. Probably.

then I start seeing black dots. everywhere. "Get the ambulance." I hear a British voice say. they sound cute.

I then see black and don't feel anything.

Zayn, Zayn.

(I WAS CALLING ZAYN ZAYN, BUT HE DIDNT COME! )

Zayn's POV

"Get the ambulance." I say to the ignorant lady. she runs down stairs and I lay Niall down on the bed. "Niall please stay with me. I can't lose you." again.

I hear shouting and footsteps coming up stairs fast. "Its Niall." I say when they come in. An EMT signals for someone to come in. A guy with a stretcher comes in and they push me out of the way. "Whats his name, age, and birthday."

"Niall Horan, he's seventeen, and September thirteenth." I say as he writes it down a note pad. "are you family?" he asks and I shake my head. "he's my..uh...fr-boyfriend." I say. we used to date, but we never broke up.

and I've never dated anyone else. he's my first, and hopefully my last. hopefully.

"you can't come with." I feel my blood boil at his words. "I've known him for eleven years and I love him!" I shout at his big, fat, ugly, old, homophobic face. "I don't care." homophobic bitch.

Niall's POV

"Maybe a lack of sleep?" I groan to the sound of a whisper. I hear some whispers and some 'shushes'. "Mr. Horan?" I feminine voice says to me. "mhmm." I say with my eyes still shut. "what did you feel before you passed out?" honestly, shit. I open my eyes. She has blue/black hair and green eyes.