Philosophy of Love

What is Love?

Is it when you receive your paycheck?

Is it when you finally decides to rest and gives yourself a self care for all the hard work you've done?

Is it when you're happy with the people that you are surrounded? The bright loud laughter echoing through the walls with happy tears threathening to seep out your tightly shut eyes?

Is it when your heart is full of grattitude for everyone that helps you along the road for your promising future?

or..

Is it when your heartbeat picks up a melody and thrum in your chest like a thumping drum when that certain someone is around?

Is it when you pick up every habits and every movement of the person that you daresay you know them better than themselves?

Is it when you feel the urge to be the better version of yourself for them?

Is it when you're thrilled to bits to meet them everyday? As each day is another new day for you to learn more about them?

Is that Love?

Or is it when you cry to yourself every night, beating yourself up, unforgiving yourself of the past?

Is it when you remember the promise you've done with the said person as their breath shorten each word? To live for them and never give up on life?

Is it when you hold them tight on your chest as now then, anguish tears trails down your face instead while they smiles sadly through wounded face and body bath in blood to you?

Whispers of "i love you"s resonate between the two clinging people as if anything or anyone in the vicinity is nothing but a screeching radio background noises.

If only one of you decides to take on the slightly wavering unsure chance on getting accepted, if only one of you would bite the back of your tounge, throw off your dignity front to cross through the invisible veil between yourself and them. You would be the absolute chivalry.

But now there's no more turning back time for that, no more second chances or trying hard to win the other's approval and heart.

There's nothing left.

A moment of silence for their loss.

It's ironic honestly,

as they are both fools.

The Humanity Strongest and the Humanity's Last Hope,

are fools.