Sterile

fluff? idk.

Levi's POV

"I'm sorry,"

It always started with that sentence.

"...but you're infertile."

And ended with those horrible words.

When I first heard that word, I couldn't understand and asked my mother about it.

However, she was standing behind me trembling with a hand over her mouth. Eyes widened in shock and all I saw was tears of guilt.

"Levi, my child," She said with a wavering tone once she regained composure.

She engulfed me to a tight yet comforting hug and pleaded, "Please forgive me."

Then she cried once again on my small stiff shoulders.

Years past after that, and she never told me the reason behind her reaction. She only told me that I'm slightly different than the others. When I was younger, I happily smiled inside whenever I felt down thinking I was special than the others..

..but it was on the contrary.

I've only discovered the true reason years later during high school body examination.

"You cannot produce offsprings." The doctor confirmingly stated with a sad look on his face.

Those words haunted me since then.

Me,

an omega,

was infertile.

Every time I did a body check up, the infertility of mine was the only thing that was brought up. I've demanded a throughly check up to find out why- or how could I be sterile. And everytime my mother found out my actions, she would always cry in agony and apologized to me repeatedly. She finally revealed, "The reason why you are ste- different may be because of me."

And that explanation broke me down sooner than I thought. Just because of her not fully taking care of herself during her pregnancy with me, caused this.

She caused my dooms day.

Regardlessly, I still cannot hate her.

She was and always will be my mother. I loved her. Even if she layed 10 meters beneath the ground.

Until one day,

I met this charming doctor was when I thought the god had finally taken in my grief and pain from the world that they eventually bestowed me with something. A sign. Anything.

"You're not actually infertile, Levi."

Those new and rare information rang through my ears sharply. My head pounding in a very hurtful way. My eyes stung as tears pooled and gladly fell down over my cheeks into streams of rivers. My body shook vigorously and I tried to hug my body to prevent it even more.

I'm not sterile, I'm not, I'm not!! My mind reiterate again and again in my head.

Eren grabbed my hand gently and squeezed it softly, giving me a reassuring smile.

"A-are you sure?" I stuttered through my cries.

"Yes. In fact, what your mother said was true. You are special. But you are not infertile. You can produce offsprings but your body needs a strong sperm to create it biologically."

My ears perked up at the declaration. "Wh-what? A strong sperm?"

"Yes," Eren nodded, "Your alpha needs to be very healthy and robust to excrete physically powerful semen into you to generate your own child."