Prologue

Yu Liang closed his two suitcases with a feeling of delight and satisfaction. He was so ready to go to Seoul, Korea, to bring the Hokuto Cup back to China with Shi Guang by his side. 

"Knock, knock."

"Oh, Shixiong! You're here!"

"Everything set?" asked Fang Xu, the Chinese youngest 9-dan Go Player who was appointed to lead the China National Youth Team at the Hokuto Cup this year.

"Hn."

"You packed a lot of things for this trip," commented the senior after seeing Yu Liang's large suitcases. "Pretty unusual for you."

"Oh, that," Yu Liang responded. "I decided to pack everything double just in case Shi Guang needs them." 

"Shi Guang?" asked the senior who was increasingly confused at Yu Liang's answer. "Doesn't he also have these things? Why did you bother bringing them for him?"

Yu Liang just rolled his eyes and then slightly impatient explained at length, "Shixiong, you don't know Shi Guang. He's like a child who must always be taken care of. So, instead of later finding out in Korea that he forgot to bring something, I'd better have prepared them beforehand."

"Xiao Liang, you two are almost the same age. If he's a child then you're a child too!" Senior chuckled. 

"I certainly am not!" stated Yu Liang, clearly offended. "I lived in Korea for 6 years, far away from my parents." 

Seeing his junior vigorously protest, Fang Xu decided to back off. In a gentle voice said, "This senior beg you pardon. Xiao Liang is a very responsible and independent young man." 

"Hn." 

********

The day they arrived in Korea was very hectic.  Therefore, it was such a pleasure that among the four of them, there was still someone who felt very energetic. From the time they boarded the plane in Taipei until they landed in Seoul, Shi Guang did not stop talking and shrieking every time he saw new things for the first time. 

"Yu Liang, what's that?"

"Oh my God, Yu Liang, that's so cool!"

"Yu Liang, I want to taste that." 

"Yu Liang!"

Come to think of it, it's amazing really, that Shi Guang, in the last two hours alone, had called Yu Liang's name dozens of times. From the corner of his eyes, Yu Liang could see the stunned expression on Senior's face when he saw Shi Guang's behavior. With a triumphant face, he approached Shixiong and said, "See?"

"Once again, this senior humbly acknowledged his junior's superiority on his knowledge about Xiao Guang." 

Yu Liang smirked at Shixiong who then replied with a smirk of his own. 

Bai Laoshi, being an ignorant party of the matter, approached Shixiong and whispered something to him. Yu Liang couldn't hear very clearly what Bai Laoshi said, but from the answer that the senior gave   -- "I will tell you later." --  Yu Liang could guess what they were talking about.

"Yu Liang, I want to go there to buy a drink!"

"Shi Guang, wait!" yelled Yu Liang. "Stop right there!" 

With a slightly irritated face, Shi Guang turned around and walked over to Yu Liang. "I just want to go over there for a moment."

"This airport is very busy and crowded. I… um... Shixiong, Bai Laoshi, and I would feel more at ease if you weren't separated from us, " Yu Liang replied, explaining his point. 

Shi Guang snorted and replied, "Yu Liang, I'm not a child. You, Xu-Ge, and Bai Laoshi just take it easy, okay? I won't get lost." 

Shi Guang had just taken two steps when Yu Liang made him stop moving, again

"Do you have Won? Have you gone to the money changer to get some?" 

Shi Guang once again walked back to Yu Liang, this time with an uneasy smile on his face. As he's rubbing the back of his head, he shyly asked, "Umh ... Yu Liang, can I borrow some?" 

Yu Liang took a deep breath before he responded, "We'll take care of our baggage first, then I'll buy you whatever snacks and drinks that you want. Okay?"

Shi Guang nodded quickly. "Okay!"

Suddenly, Bai Laoshi appeared in front of them with a solution, "Yu Liang, why don't you just go with Fang Xu to take care of the luggage? I'll take Shi Guang to look around and buy something." 

"Yes! That would be great!" shouted Shi Guang excitedly, jumping on his feet. "Bai Laoshi is the best! Thank you~" 

"Shi Guang, calm down a little." Bai Laoshi laughed with amusement at Shi Guang's ridiculous manner. "Fang Xu, Yu Liang, we'll be back soon."

"Go, have fun, you two!" said Shixiong, giving them a little wave. "Xiao Liang, let's go!"

Yu Liang was stunned for a moment. Because something a bit insane was just happening within himself and he can't understand it. Does he really feel annoyed that it was eventually Bai Laoshi who helped Shi Guang and made him so deliriously happy?

"Xiao Liang?" called Shixiong.

"Coming, Shixiong."

TBC