Epilogue

Shi Guang's POV

They did it! He and Yu Liang had won the tournament and they got the Cup! Both of them have accomplished the mission to bring the Hokuto Cup back.to.China!!! AAAARGGGHH!!!

Shi Guang still couldn't believe it, it was like a dream. As he sat in the bathtub hours later, taking his bath, soaked in warm water, his hands were still shaking. He had not been able to decipher his current feelings, not yet. They were all mixed up in his head, making him dizzy, as he recalled the event this afternoon.

Shortly after winning, Yu Liang has hugged him tightly, and shouted, "We did it, Shi Guang! We did it!" before burst into tears. Shi Guang could only nod non-stop, tears streaming down his cheeks and hugging Yu Liang equally tight, clings to him.

Then he felt a push from behind him, and two other pairs of hands were embracing them. Ah, Bai Laoshi... Xu-Ge... who also screamed very loud, "You did it! I know you two can do it! Thank you for your hard work! THANK YOU!!!" Shi Guang was damn sure that the two seniors must have cried happily with them. However, at that moment, Shi Guang wasn't really aware of his surroundings, he could only hang on to Yu Liang's body, couldn't even feel his legs.

It was perfect.

Well, almost perfect.

The pain that stabbed his heart at that moment was very severe, it brought tears to his eyes. Chu Ying... Chu Ying...

Don't go there... happy thoughts only.

Yes, please, happy thoughts only, otherwise he would be stuck in deep sorrow, and Shi Guang no longer wants to be lost in it ever again. Happy thoughts only, because he had no doubt, not even a bit, in his heart and mind, that if Chu Ying was there, he would be the happiest person. He would definitely jump around, full of joy, maybe even higher than when Shi Guang had advanced and officially became a Dan-1 Go Player. He would be very proud of him.

Besides, Chu Ying was undoubtedly there with him throughout this journey. He was in his heart, in his soul, in his Go, Yu Liang was not the only person whose Go closely tied to him. Shi Guang then smiled broadly and wiped his tears, his mind was back again to that afternoon.

He didn't really remember the moment when they stepped onto the podium to receive the trophy. It must be Yu Liang who led him there. But, Shi Guang clearly remembered the exhilarating sensation he felt the first time he touched the Hokuto Cup, the thrilling emotion when the two of them hoisted the Cup together over their head and shouted, "YEAAAAAH!!!"

Afterward, he just didn't want to let the Cup go from his hand. Even after the press conference, he was sure he just said yes and nodded in agreement with whatever Yu Liang and Xu-Ge said during it, and the photo session was over, he was still holding onto the Cup tightly and Yu Liang let him.

When they had returned to their hotel room, and Shi Guang told Yu Liang that he wanted to sleep with the Cup, Yu Liang only laughed amusedly and said yes. But he drew the line at Shi Guang's request to take the Cup into the bathtub with him. Shi Guang just chuckled at the funny expression on Yu Liang's face and finally let the Cup go to him.

"Enjoy your bath, I will take good care of this Cup for you," said Yu Liang sweetly and Shi Guang was a big liar if he ever thought Yu Liang's pleasing manner did not affect him. Whether he liked it or not, that little action made Shi Guang's mind drifted to that night, when Yu Liang confessed his love for him. Shi Guang was silent for a while.

He trusted Yu Liang, he truly did. But, this wasn't Go, this was something entirely different, and he only had almost nothing of understanding about it.