Chapter 5

Yu Liang mustered all his courage to ring the bell of Shixiong and Bai Laoshi's hotel room, he hasn't got anything to lose anymore. Besides, getting scolded was way more useful than going around aimlessly, as he had done for nearly an hour.

Yu Liang didn't have to wait too long for his Shixiong to open the door. Though before that he had heard some unusual sound coming from inside the room, he swore he even heard the sound of something tumbling and somebody giggling.

Shixiong looked a little disheveled, but there was no trace of anger anymore in both his facial expression and eyes. For that, Yu Liang felt very grateful, which also made him even more courageous to open his mouth.

"Shixiong, I-" said Yu Liang, still a little timid.

"Aiyo, Xiao Liang, none of that, just come in," responded Senior as he opened his room door a little wider.

This was Yu Liang's first time in a hotel room that was shared by Shixiong and Bai Laoshi. Though this room was located side by side with his own and Shi Guang's room, it was clear that the seniors' room was different.

The said room was definitely bigger than theirs, and there was a wall that divided the small guest room and the bedroom area. In the corner near the two-seats sofa was a square-shaped table. Put on top of it was Shixiong's laptop and cigarettes.

Senior moved swiftly towards the guest room while Yu Liang followed behind him at a slower pace. The door to the bedroom was half open and inside Yu Liang could see Bai Laoshi calmly sitting on the double bed, with the blanket draped up to his waist.

Double bed?

If his mind was not as full and chaotic as he is right now, Yu Liang would be eagerly reviewing the things he had just seen, including the double bed and how cute Shixiong and Bai Laoshi, who were wearing twin pajamas, look.

Speaking of pajamas, Yu Liang just realized, after seeing Senior more clearly now, that one of the buttons of his pajama was not in the correct hole. Yu Liang would be lying if he said the implication of this circumstance didn't make him gasp a little. Well, he wasn't that innocent!

"Um, Shixiong, your button..."

"Hold that thought! Everything that you're thinking right now... hold them!" stressed Shixiong, Yu Liang just bobbed his head in response.

"Good. Now, make them all disappear, and let's just talk about you!"

Yu Liang vowed he heard a giggling sound coming from the next room. But Yu Liang had to admit his Shixiong's composure, he didn't even try to fix the button. It was glaring there right before his eyes, taunting Yu Liang to make another comment.

"Sit and tell me what's happened. Did you guys talk?"

"Hn," answered Yu Liang as he sat on the armchair. "But it makes things even worse, Shixiong."

"Tell me everything."

Yu Liang raised his head and looked doubtfully at Senior.

"Xiao Liang, just tell me. That is your main reason to come here, right?"

Yu Liang nodded.

"Speak."

"Shixiong, I think what I was doing earlier was not talking, but interrogating. I don't know what's got into me, but my behavior is totally inappropriate."

"Hey, hey, Xiao Liang," called Shixiong, "Pull yourself together, okay? I'm sure it's not as bad as you think."

"It is, Shixiong," Yu Liang insisted. He was pretty sure that he looked so pitiful at that moment.