Chapter 6

Despite the short sleep that he had last night, Yu Liang was only able to sleep after Shi Guang returned to their room, he felt so much better this morning. In fact, this was the best he felt since arriving in Seoul.

Things that Bai Laoshi told him last night was indeed true. Once he accepted the fact that he was in love with Shi Guang, and found out the fact that he was a possessive beast, his emotions gradually became more stable and controlled. He could sense that his mind and feelings were finally in line.

Yu Liang was determined to enjoy what he felt to the fullest without thinking too far ahead. For at that moment, he didn't exactly know what Shi Guang felt towards him yet. But, don't ever think that he wouldn't chase after Shi Guang and make him his, because believe him when he said, it was a certainty. For now, though, Yu Liang would stop to take a breather before thinking about his next move.

Hmm, maybe he would ask Shixiong for a pointer or two. However, on second thought, it seemed more reasonable to ask Bai Laoshi. Because, come to think of it, back when Shixiong drunk-called him to cry over Bai Laoshi, he wasn't cool at all. After all, didn't Bai Laoshi say to him last night that he was once in Yu Liang's shoes? Yup, his second idea seemed more promising.

"Yu Liang, are you awake?"

The most beautiful voice sounded from behind him, and Yu Liang was very relieved. Considering that they had parted so badly last night, the fact that Shi Guang was still willing to talk to him made Yu Liang feel extremely grateful.

Apparently, Yu Liang was not only a possessive beast but also completely whipped. Yet, he felt no shame whatsoever. What was the use anyway? Yu Liang was already determined not to hide his feelings from Shi Guang.

"Yu Liang?" called Shi Guang once again.

"Yes, I'm awake," replied Yu Liang as he rolled over so he could come face to face with Shi Guang who was also still lying on his own bed.

He looked good, Shi Guang never did not look good, even with messy hair and sleepy eyes that were not fully opened, he still looked very cute. Yu Liang could only helplessly look at him with fond eyes.

Whipped!

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before finally, Shi Guang opened his mouth.

"Yu Liang, I want to apologi-"

"Wait, Shi Guang, don't!" cut Yu Liang, immediately sat upright, followed by Shi Guang who also sat up.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you don't need to apologize. In fact, I'm the one wh-"

"No, please, hear me out first," pleaded Shi Guang, cutting back Yu Liang's words in return.

Yu Liang nodded his head and muttered, "Hn."

"Thanks," said Shi Guang, before continuing, "I've accused you of leaving, accused you of not keeping your promises. I know it hurt you, and I'm sorry."

Shi Guang lowered his head after saying those words, looking so full of regrets and Yu Liang found out that he didn't like it, not one bit, seeing Shi Guang looked like that. Furthermore, when he was pondering about his behavior towards Shi Guang since they arrived in Korea, Yu Liang felt angrier and angrier with himself. He had to make amends as soon as possible.

"I did leave though," confessed Yu Liang.

"But you came back," countered Shi Guang.

Still feeling a little uneasy, Yu Liang said firmly, "If I promised you that I never left, promise you that you still have me, would you trust me?"