Her past life (part 5 )

Sitting in car she didn't even feel to look back...she was so horrified the way kabir looked her when she opened car door.... she very well know that she  have to face consequence for her this act...kabir won't leave her in peace after seeing her going with another man...but still she take this step because she somewhere know that being alone with him in this empty road  is more dangerous than any other problem...

riddhima took deep breath to ensure that she is in safe place this all matters at this moment...she don't want to think more...

but taking help from anyone means putting that person in danger she remembered how kabir had beaten one of her colleague when she had taken lift from him...that brutal incident is still fresh in her mind...kabir almost had killed him...after that incident she never took help from any man....specially in front of that kabir...she tried very hard but think of that sence still make her terrified....what if kabir tried to do same thing again then what she will do??

her chain of thought broken when she heard mr. angre voice.... 

don't know from where he come to help her when she was in danger...he asked her if she want lift and without giving any second thought she sit inside his car...

angre- so where is your home??

riddhima- just take left from here...

riddhima looked outside the car window somehow he again came to her rescue...okk its not him but someone related to him who saved her from that beast kabir...she don't bothered what will happen next but for now more important things is that she's safe...

a smile adored her beutifull face remembering his sweet praise...how he said her sweetheart...her cheeks turned red..she can feel her heart started to beat more fast just by his thought...her all worries went out from window like there is no problem in her life...why he have become her strength in her every problem??how its possible for her to fall for him so soon??how this happened??is this feeling is called love??who will clear her doubts??who can answer her questions???

riddhima comes in her sense when car stopped... stopping the car angre come out 1st and then he opened car door for her....

he looked his surrounding that made him confused...there was just a 2floor building...all area was empty and there is nothing just this building which looked so old...and there was a sing board of

working women hostel

angre- women hostel??where is your home riddhima?i can't see any house here??

riddhima- this is my home...

angre was  all confused...he didn't understand why this girl saying a hostel as  her home....

angre- mtlb?mai kuch samjha nhi??

riddhima- mtlb y hostel hi mera ghar hai...koi nhi hai mera iss dunia me...mai ek anath hu...jb hose sambhala to khud ko  anath aasram me paya tb wo mera ghar tha aur ab  jb apne pairo pe khadi  ho gye tb se  y hostel hi mera ghar hai...ghar kahne k liye mere pass bs y hostel hi hai...

riddhima smiled sadly saying this...angre looked her all could he saw on her face is sadness but still this girl is trying to smile...

angre- i can understand your pain riddhima...i know how its feel to be a orphan...

now its riddhima turn to be confused...

riddhima- mtlb? mai kuch samjhi nhi...how  you know what its feel??

angre- because i have been through this pain...iss dard se mai bhi guzar chuka hu...anaath hona kya hota hai mai achhe se janta hu...ek waqt tha jb mai bhi iss daurr se guzra hu...iss dard ko maine bhi face kia hai...