her efforts...his curiosity

dadi and sia is very surprise to see riddhima...today riddhima looks so different...

sia- dadi aaj riddhima kuch badli- badli si lg rhi hai n..jb se hum mile hai usse iss trah se khush nhi dekha...

dadi- han y to hai aaj riddhima k face pe y muskaan dekh k bhut achha lg rha hai...

soon whole family gathered for breakfast...
in all these day aryan had not seen riddhima...1st time he is seeing her...his mother told him about riddhima....ofcourse he would have flirt with her...she is a beautiful lady but she is already married & pregnant also and more importantly she is  angre cousin sister...aryan don't have this much strength that he can face angre warmth....

vansh comes down for breakfast...but his eyes searching for someone and then the person come in front of him...riddhima wearing a red sari with minimal makeup and her open hair come near dining table with a bowl...

vansh rooted to the ground seeing riddhima....she looks like a newly wedded bride....vansh staring at her...he is mesmerised by her beauty...but suddenly his face expression got changed

seeing her sindoor....

riddhima wear same red sari he had gifted her....his favourite colour is black and white but if it's comes to her red colour becomes his favourite....

she saw him looking at her...she blushed hard when he gave her that look but soon she saw him being angry why???what happened to him?? she doesn't understand that her sindoor making him uncomfortable.....

keeping bowl on table she sit down on chair...

anupriya doesn't like the treatment riddhima getting in this house...she is getting love like a family member...this is not good for her....

seeing the bowl full off kheer ishani gets angry....

isahni- dadi breakfast me kheer kaun khata hai ??kisne bnayi y kheer??

dadi- isahni y sirf kheer nhi bhagwan ka parsad hai aur isse sbne khana hai...riddhima ne pahli baar iss ghar me kuch bnaya hai sbko khana hi pdega...

kheer is served to everyone...

dadi-( taking a bite ) wah riddhima kheer to bhut hi tasty bni hai...

sia- han dadi such me riddhima aap k hatho me to jadu hai...mai puri kheer akele kha skti hu...

hearing all this vansh took  a bite  and all off sudden he doesn't realise what he said....

vansh- wow riddhima

all family is surprised and more surprised person is riddhima....he had said same thing when she 1st time cooked for him...

all were looking at vansh and he realised he said something that not his type at all...

they all staring him with surprised eyes
but no one said a word because it was a unexpected thing to hear from vansh rai singhania....he prising a stranger girl like he know her....before anyone can say something him left the table....but his mind gets confused how the hell he said those words like it's normal to say...he took her name why???

V R industries

vansh rai singhania is not in the mood of work today...his mind is stolen by a girl named riddhima...he can't stop himself from thinking about her...this girl is not what she looks like...angre is behaving suspicion these day and what is going on  between riddhima and angre....what the hell they talking about bhabhi- dever things...vansh  found out that none of angre detectives  trying to find riddhima husband...even angre was doing nothing then why he is lying to him??... he have to find out what's going on???there is more truth he don't even can imagine...he remembered what he heard in the morning....