game of destiny

her whole world collapse...the look she seeing in his eyes it's not that she used to see..no love no affection there is nothing...he looking her like a stranger....knowing her is far enough.... her chain of thought broken when he again asked her...

vansh- hey are u okk??

she wants to speak so much but words died inside her...she just keep looking at him with a hope that its just a dream...why will he speak to her like this...why????

before they could speak his cell phone rings he make her sit near a bench and picks up the phone.....

vansh- yes mom..i'm outside of office...

and he went inside the building without looking back....

riddhima keep staring him going inside her mind tell her go behind him...stop him but her heart & body not supporting her...heart filled with pain and body with weakness... she have no strength left inside her do anything...she closed her eyes in pain... tears roll down from her eyes....

here inside the office aryan trying to search the girl who comes to meet mr. singhania...he staring every girl in waiting area through glass window...someone touches aryan shoulder when he turn back his blood dried in his veins......

aryan- (he starts to fumble with words) bbbh bhhh bhai aap???

vansh- what r u doing here aryan???

aryan- bhai mai bs check kr rha tha ki aur kitne candidates bache hai interview k liye(he is sacred like hell)..

vansh-y ladkiya yha job interview k liye aaye hai aryan na ki tumhari gf bnne k liye jo tum unhe check kr rhe ho ...its not ur job!! go back to ur cabin...

its enough for aryan to run away from there...

vansh was about to go in his cabin he remembered something and turn back to see if the girl is still there but he didn't found her there....she is gone....

she keep walking on the road like a dead body hwo have left no soul inside her..all the moments they spend together start to come in her mind...his love, his care ,his anger,his promises....she was in her deep thoughts when she heard lots of bell ringing
she looks around and sees a temple...slowly she took steps towards stairs...

riddhima sits in the front of devi maa statue...

riddhima- aap humare sath aisa kyu kr rhi hai devi maa..kya humari trah humara bachha bhi annath(orphan)rah jayega...meri galtiyo ki sza aap mere bachhe ko kyu de rhi hai...

she cry her pain out in front of devi maa.....

she was still cry cursing her fate when someone stance her handbags from her lap and run away she tried to catch the person but she is not that strong...when she shouts for help some man try to catch that thief but he run so fast...no one able to catch him....

seeing all this riddhima just stood there like a statue...before anyone can ask her something she faints....

a girl faints there and all of them keep looking her that how she fainted...

hearing all this a lady comes there and see a girl lying there her head got injured...

she sit there and takes girl in her lap looked her face this girl looks so pale..seems like she got fainted because of weakness...then her attention got to her hands the girl clutching her belly like she protecting it and then she notice that girl is pregnant....

lady to the crowd- hatiye aap sb yha se thodi hwa aane dijiye dekh nhi rhe bechari bachhi behose ho gye hai aur iski help krne ki jagah aap sb sirf baate bna rhe hai...

lady was vry angry...people can talk nonsense but can't help this girl...

lady-plss koi pani to do!!

a woman gives her ganga jal..

lady splash jal on girl face but there is nothing to use girl didn't come in consciousness...

lady- lgta hai ise kisi docter ko dikhana hoga bachhi ki tbiyat kafi khrab lgti hai...

she call her driver and ask people for help so that they can carry this girl to her car...

( V R Mension)

a car enter in the gate of vr mension.... mr. vansh rai singhania comes out from car with his mother anupriya.....

they together entered inside home....vansh see a lady doctor talking to his grandmother...he got panic...and run towards his dadi...

vansh- kya hua dadi??ghar me doctor kyu aayi hai ??aap thik to ho?? khi kuch hua to nhi???
sia isahni sb thik to hai n???

she is amused to see her grandson concerns for his family..

anupriya to comes there and asks the same question...

dadi- fikkrr ki koi baat nhi hai vansh mai bilkul thik hu aur ghar me bhi sb thik hai...

vansh- to fir ghar me doctor kyu aayi thi???

before dadi could say something chanchal rai singhania comes there with her iconic style....

chanchal- wo hua y vansh ki mummy ji mandir gye thi wha unhe ek behose ladki mil gye aur mummy ji use utha kr yha le aaye y doctor us ladki k liye hi bulaye gye thi...

anupriya -what??mummy ji aap ko is trah se kisi bhi ladki ko yu sakad se utha k ghar nhi lana chahiye tha!!kya pta kon hai wo ladki??

dadi- offo anupriya tum bhi kaisi baate kr rhi ho ek ladki bechari behose pdi hue thi aur mai use aisi halat me wha chor deti mere under ka insan ise gwara nhi krta..use help ki jrurt thi to mai use yha le aaye...

vansh- mom thik kah rhi hai dadi aap ko is trah se kisi ko ghar nhi le k aana chahiye!!it could be dangerous...

dadi- bs kro vansh apni y har baat me doubt krne ki aadat chor do wo bechari ladki kisi ka kya bigadegi wo khud aisi halat me hai...bechari pregnant hai aur aisa lgta hai uske sath koi aur hai bhi nhi...

now this time anupriya and vansh both were shocked...

anupriya was going to say about morning incident that happened in the office but seeing vansh she stop herself....

dadi- tension mt lo aisa kuch nhi hai wo bs ek ladki hai jo khud musibat me hai...aur maine use doctor ko dikha dia wo ab thik hai aur mere room me so rhi hai.....ab jawo tum sb fresh ho jawo dinner ka time ho gya hai...

they all went to there room but anupriya still thinking about that girl...her evil mind telling her that there is something she missed to notice.....

it was midnight when riddhima regaine consciousness....all the events comes running to her mind and she jerk off....