the moment of truth

In these two days vansh rai singhania torture himself for a sin he did it without his consent...a sharp minded business tycoon lusting over a married, pregnant woman...what irony it is...leaving his work his family he is hiding here in his farmhouse without telling anyone that where he is...even his right hand angre don't know where & why his boss running away without giving him a proper reason...what should he tell him that he kissed his cousin sister and for this he feels guilty or he should tell him that his great boss having feeling for his married sister??....he cannot sheare this with anyone...he just want to be alone...his mind is out of control now...

but staying alone didn't help him in coming out from his guilt...whenever he feels pain he used to play his heart on board of piano but this time it's not healing him..even gulping down alcohol doesn't helping him in washing all that moment... her thought still hunting him...this girl gonna be death of him for sure...

the cold water running over his bare body smoothing his nerves down...the kiss still fresh in his mind...their intimate encounter rolling in front of his eyes like a movie...her soft body against his hard one making him arouse...how he wish he could feel her again...the taste of her lips making him hungry for her...the touch of her body give him feel of haven.... the guilt faded and desires making its place...vansh banged his fist on wall..what the hell he is thinking??

vansh- (yelling)damn it...why the hell i'm keep thinking about her...why even i met you riddhima...

spinning his basket ball he trying to focus on net the more he spin the ball..the more he gets clarity....the day he 1st time met riddhima the way she looked him as if she know him...she was expecting something from him why? many times he have catches her looking at him silently.. why she used to look him that way? sometimes he seen her blushing when he have looked her with desires filled gaze why? a day he found some broken red bangles on his bed and that bangles belongs to her she always wear them... what that's bengles doing on his bed? angre and her relationship he never feels like they are cousin's ...he feels weird about it...he is sure of that..they both were hiding something from everyone....he needs to think very clearly because his most believed person is directly involved in this matter...he always feel that their relationship is not like normal cousin's there is something fishy about them...

vansh rai singhania's heart can't rule over his mind for so long...he can't resist his brain..he has his own way to find out things...he is known for his unique style to deal with situations...

there is lots of why but no answers of his questions and if anyone can answer his question it would be angre or riddhima...but he would not asked them directly...these two person have his answer....and now he will get what he wanted to know but in his style...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

anupriya reached a dump yard where her informer called her to meet...she comes out from car taking a bag....

anupriya- bolo jagat kaun si good news hai mere liye???(tell me jagat what good news u got for me)

jagat- itni bhi kya jaldi hai madam...pahle thodi saans to le lijiye...(what's so hurry madam?..take some breath 1st)

anupriya- mere pass faltu waqt nhi hai jo btana hai jaldi bolo...(i don't have time to waste...just tell what you want to tell)

jagat- mere paise(money)layi hai??( have you get my money)

anupriya- ( throwing that bag towards him) gin lo...(count it )

jagat - naa naa madam aap pr hume pura bhrosha hai...(no no mam i fully trust you)

anupriya- ab bolo uss ladki k baare me kya pta chla...( now tell me what information you got about that girl)

jagat- wo ladki ek anaath hai koi nhi hai uske aage piche...dehradun k kisi girl hostel me rahti thi...aur whi k ek hotel me kaam krti thi....(that girl is orphan..she don't have any relatives...she used to stay in a local girl hostel...and work in a hotel